All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

idk....I think I actually dig the sparkle sleeves. I bet they flash like crazy under lights. I'm really anxious to see these onstage. My gyms uni's are too shiny offstage but they POP onstage so I'm thinking these will too
yeah like to be honest it will probably look amazing onstage with the lights but seeing it now just not feeling it at all the black looks so washed out with everything and they seem waay too over the top

The sleeves on the Fame Uniform reminds me of this:
96lwfr.jpg

ArBrCLLCEAAmM_w.jpg

The boys Uniform :)
Look at the lettering on here, I think the area in between the space in the A should be red, not black. It looks like someone was messing around on Paint and forgot to fill in the space. Also, there is random black around the letters, looks like someone forgot to cut of the extra material. And I'm just not a fan of the red part on the guys uniforms. I think if they sparkle was just used as a trim it would work better, IMO.

Hey guys...saying you are not a fan of a uniform is one thing....picking it a part is a little harsh. Let's all be kind ...please?

Thank you for trying to guide in a more positive manner with this!
I agree, as do the people that matter, that there are manufacturing issues (the bling slapped on the front,) and these issues are going to be addressed, as far as I was told.
And don't forget, 1000+ kids will wear these next year. So let's not curl our upper lips and say "ew" or "eek" when they walk by, y'all. That would break my kids' hearts.

Not liking something is one thing, but now you're all just acting like part of a feeding frenzy. Feel free to shimmy a post that says something you think about the uniform, but not all new posts needed to be made.

Let it go.

Is this the absolute final version or will updates be made after worlds when they are seen on stage? With a little tweaking they would look like good uniforms. Sort of like how Cali had small senior wear the GK uniform to worlds and then changed it a bit for all the teams that next season.

The sports bra she had on was tie dyed grey and black. Not part of the uniform. Dont be so judgemental until you see them in person. I was not a fan of pics before we got them and in person they are FAB! Its FAMEs style to be flashy out of the box and out the norm. Its what we do with our music, choreo and uniforms. You dont have to like it. But be respectful. We are a great program with some amazing coaches and kids and we think the uniform is fun. Its not for everyone but then again not everything is. Wait until worlds and then decide. They really do look fab on stage!!

Back