All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm very confused about which body parts belong to whom. Is the girl in the bottom center grabbing her own boob? If not, who does that hand belong to? :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am kinda in love with this picture. Might be the best non fierce pic we have had yet. The motion and emotion is just great.

Eta...I meant to repost the pic and not your quote. Sorry!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

wrf8d3.jpg

This can end up as a million memes.

Warming up a pyramid at a basketball game. I do this flip thing in the middle and clearly it's not going well...
4ca68c2f78b4f54a3e81e05dd8abf1ec.jpg
bddeb6b01ace369001bfeb34a017ef6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its funny how the girl in front is either saying "ill catch you!!!!" or "stop, stay there!" while the guy in the front is not doing anything, so it looks like he thinks "nah not even going to try" and the guy on the very right seems to be nodding like if he wants to say "i told you this was a bad idea".

its funny how the girl in front is either saying "ill catch you!!!!" or "stop, stay there!" while the guy in the front is not doing anything, so it looks like he thinks "nah not even going to try" and the guy on the very right seems to be nodding like if he wants to say "i told you this was a bad idea".
HAHAHA. The girl (and the guy) in the front just got done pushing me back up (I was on by back kind of in the splits if that makes any sense) and the guy on the right just never knows what's going on, he's not even in our side of the pyramid. He reality he's probably thinking "yeah, that's how it's supposed to go" hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back