All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this isn't a cheerleading one but...

28chd1s.jpg

I run XC and play lacrosse for college (retired cheer) and during XC, we did a smidge of hurdle training to get ready for track. The standard sized hurdle is very high for me when you consider that I'm only 5'0''.

Judging by my back leg, I'll leave it to your imagination whether I made it over or face planted...

back with another one... this ones from today. Why must the photographer get my ugly face before my jump and not my actual jump? Clearly the queen of bad action shots over here
bofw3q.png

At yesterday's competition a bunch of my teammates wanted to take a jump picture in front of the water fountain...
7363409872b28c7912990a5985839249.jpg

Flawless toe touches and then there's one of our flyers [emoji23] We couldn't stop laughing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off topic, but your gym was so so sweet to my girls this weekend! Wished us nothing but good luck non stop in warm ups and always had smiles on their faces. :D

Off topic, but your gym was so so sweet to my girls this weekend! Wished us nothing but good luck non stop in warm ups and always had smiles on their faces. :D
Aw you're too sweet!! We had a pretty emotional weekend and this is good to hear!! What gym are you from?? I was in warm ups with all teams helping out so I saw pretty much every one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back