All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not only do I feel bad for her daughter(s), I feel bad for the whole gym. No parent with common sense is going to want to send their child to a gym where a molester/rapist was once at. That's going to cause Alicia poor attendance and participants at her gym. I never liked the mom. Something was always fishy about her to me. I find it sickening that she didn't even not once, think about how this was going to reflect upon her daughter, and Alicia's business.

The gym had nothing to do with this woman and what she did. She was removed immediately when it became known to the owners. I can't understand the logic in not letting your kid go to a gym where a rapist/molester once was. I don't understand the correlation between the two. Nothing happened at the gym. I can see if she was still a part of the program and coaching or something of that nature.

I would keep my kid out of there for the coaching quality in that gym way before I would hold them responsible for what someone did that had nothing to do with them or the gym for that matter. I guess I only know what I'm shown in videos and on the show when it was on but the coaching I saw was not ok. Doesn't seem like technique is of much concern to them along with other basics. I hope I'm wrong and it's better than it seems for the safety of the kids.

I had to turn it off because....it's long

But what kind of disguise was that? You could make out her blond hair, and features....and voice clearly. I'm sure it didn't take long for the town of Sherwood to figure that out.

It also sounded to me like she pulled her kid because of the reality show first and foremost (which is a good enough reason to me). It just concerns me that if her allegations of how her child is being treated at school are true ( over the Andrea thing) then imagine poor Andrea's kids.

the thing about the "haters" lyrics being used and people mocking them for using it, if there is any gym in the entire country that can use those lyrics justifiably it's this gym, and it's all because of the show. it's quite unfortunate for the athletes and i feel bad for them. hopefully they won't always be kids from "that gym from that show". they're just trying to partake in this sport like everyone else who does it. it's not really their fault the show turned out to be a mockery of the gym because of the parent's on the show and the way that those 4-5 parents portrayed themselves and it wasn't their fault that one of the parents turned out to be a sexual predator.

im 99.9% positive that a cheer perfection show could be made from any all-star gym if the cameras followed the right parents. you might even know those parents... or you might even be that parent. :p

the thing about the "haters" lyrics being used and people mocking them for using it, if there is any gym in the entire country that can use those lyrics justifiably it's this gym, and it's all because of the show. it's quite unfortunate for the athletes and i feel bad for them. hopefully they won't always be kids from "that gym from that show". they're just trying to partake in this sport like everyone else who does it. it's not really their fault the show turned out to be a mockery of the gym because of the parent's on the show and the way that those 4-5 parents portrayed themselves and it wasn't their fault that one of the parents turned out to be a sexual predator.

im 99.9% positive that a cheer perfection show could be made from any all-star gym if the cameras followed the right parents. you might even know those parents... or you might even be that parent. :p
I feel like most gyms who use "haters" lyrics or voice overs have issues and tend to coach their athletes from a place of negativity rather than worrying about themselves and how they can be the best they can be. CTR is no exception to this.

I feel like most gyms who use "haters" lyrics or voice overs have issues and tend to coach their athletes from a place of negativity rather than worrying about themselves and how they can be the best they can be. CTR is no exception to this.

i've always thought it was used just to be trendy and cool to use. kind of like the cja worlds shirts, and i wouldnt consider cja a negative gym. quite the opposite exactly, if what i saw from their attitude from their show is consistently practiced. not that i would doubt some use it as something that comes from a negative attitude.

i've always thought it was used just to be trendy and cool to use. kind of like the cja worlds shirts, and i wouldnt consider cja a negative gym. quite the opposite exactly, if what i saw from their attitude from their show is consistently practiced. not that i would doubt some use it as something that comes from a negative attitude.
I actually disliked those shirts for that very reason - well, that and the guns on it. I couldn't fathom why CJA thought they had haters lol.

I actually disliked those shirts for that very reason - well, that and the guns on it. I couldn't fathom why CJA thought they had haters lol.

If gyms that use the word "haters" in their mixes have issues and coach from a place of negativity, then what you're saying is that many of the top programs in the country have issues and coach their athletes from a place of negativity. It's just a trend. Relax. I think the focus of CJA's voiceover was "Bye Felicia," and the word 'haters' was just a means to get to an end. lol.

If gyms that use the word "haters" in their mixes have issues and coach from a place of negativity, then what you're saying is that many of the top programs in the country have issues and coach their athletes from a place of negativity. It's just a trend. Relax. I think the focus of CJA's voiceover was "Bye Felicia," and the word 'haters' was just a means to get to an end. lol.
Relax? I didn't realize we were having such a heated argument about this. We will have to agree to disagree about this one. Trend or not, "haters" comes from a place of self-importance, egotism and negativity imho, and I would not be happy if it was in one of cp's voice overs.

Relax? I didn't realize we were having such a heated argument about this. We will have to agree to disagree about this one. Trend or not, "haters" comes from a place of self-importance, egotism and negativity imho, and I would not be happy if it was in one of cp's voice overs.

You're definitely allowed to feel that way, and I agree that the word 'haters' is overused in cheerleading, but you've made a very bold statement to which I'd imagine many program owners and coaches might take offense. To say that they have issues and are coaching from a place of negativity instead of worrying about themselves, simply because they included a trendy word in a cheer mix, is a bit of a stretch and highly insulting, imho.

We've had voiceovers that mentioned haters, but we never suggest voiceovers (except for our cheer), so they're just given to us. I assume all "hater" references are on trend right now.

i was actually wondering about that: do producers, like dj rizz, create the lyrics or do the coach(es) suggest/create the lyrics. i always assumed that the coaches suggest theme(s) for the lyrics and then the producer is given free reign over the creation of lyrics and then the coach(es)/owner(s) approve or not.

We've had voiceovers that mentioned haters, but we never suggest voiceovers (except for our cheer), so they're just given to us. I assume all "hater" references are on trend right now.
i was actually wondering about that: do producers, like dj rizz, create the lyrics or do the coach(es) suggest/create the lyrics. i always assumed that the coaches suggest theme(s) for the lyrics and then the producer is given free reign over the creation of lyrics and then the coach(es)/owner(s) approve or not.
I would like to think though that if a gym told the producer no "hater" references then the producer would oblige. As I said previously, definitely a trend I'd like to see go away.

Back