All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Her husband was removed from the gym immediately once this happened. At least that's what Alycia said. My question is, is he still banned from the gym or is he now back coaching?
I dont know about NOW, but we walked past them warming up outside at NCA and he was most definitely coaching that team. NCA was after the arrest.

I dont know about NOW, but we walked past them warming up outside at NCA and he was most definitely coaching that team. NCA was after the arrest.

Come to think of it, you're right. We saw he and his wife in warmups with their team.

We've had voiceovers that mentioned haters, but we never suggest voiceovers (except for our cheer), so they're just given to us. I assume all "hater" references are on trend right now.
Just because it's on trend, doesn't mean it should be used. Just like the trend to call your girl friends b*$ches. No thank you. Not cool.
I'll admit that my opinion of a team/gym drops when I hear "haters" in music.

Just because it's on trend, doesn't mean it should be used. Just like the trend to call your girl friends b*$ches. No thank you. Not cool.

Oh my gosh I'm so glad you said this, I thought I was the only one who hated that. One of my room mates (who I don't associate with anymore for multiple reasons) does this and it really bothers me. Joking or not I don't appreciate being called that.

Coaches... Who are pulled right off the street with no cheer experience? No background checks/drug testing, and then making false statements and promises that you do? Gym now dropped to under 100 kids? Will not be surprised when that article comes out about the gym shutting down...

Coaches... Who are pulled right off the street with no cheer experience? No background checks/drug testing, and then making false statements and promises that you do? Gym now dropped to under 100 kids? Will not be surprised when that article comes out about the gym shutting down...

Considering the gym now has multiple locations, I'm wondering exactly how accurate that is. Why have multiple locations for less than 100 kids? That makes no sense logically or business wise.

I did see the schedule for Sherwood though, and according to FB they have exactly 4 teams: 1 Tiny, 1 Youth, 1 Jr, and 1 Sr. That seems really small compared to last year.

Considering the gym now has multiple locations, I'm wondering exactly how accurate that is. Why have multiple locations for less than 100 kids? That makes no sense logically or business wise.

A local gym here had multiple locations with only 4 teams. I never understood how they made that work. Somehow it did, though, because they have grown in the last 2 years.

Back