Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
The Worlds teams just had their end-of-the-season event, now it's time for the non-worlds teams to compete for those banners and rings.

Basically, everything you need is over here at Varsity on one page.

Probably the most important links:

Block schedule

Order of performance

Summit google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )

There is a live stream available at varsity.tv

Twitter - tagged #TheSummit18

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
So will summit be streamed on Flocheer or do I have to buy another subscription to watch?

I think i might skip the summit/D2 summit this year. not because i dont want to watch the teams but i have neglected my life so much during worlds so i dont feel like i have time. I might just follow Fierceboard.

I try to catch a few Summit teams every year. Ex: the Level 4 or 5 teams, teams my friend's kids are on, the teams some of my HS athletes are on, etc.

Where can you find the Varsity pop up tent and the summit swag this year besides at ESPN? Is it at the all star again? Is it open today, Thursday?
TIA!!!

Can we talk about the tomfoolery that is the Summit schedule?
I can't even begin to figure it out. I know SOT Purple Aces is going but good luck finding them in double column craziness.

I can't even begin to figure it out. I know SOT Purple Aces is going but good luck finding them in double column craziness.
If you're on a PC hit crtl+F, and you can search for teams! Lifesaver when trying to figure out when certain teams go for summit lol!

Yes the Summit schedule is a pain in the butt to convert into a spreadsheet compared to other comps. I don't get why they do it like that, it's incredibly hard to follow as well.

Here's the Summit Spreadsheet for those interested:

Summit 2018

I don't think I'll ever get on board with nude mesh to get around the full top rule.. it's bad enough with coloured mesh. Maybe it's bc I'm from Sweden and we've always had full tops for juniors and down and now I've sort of gotten used to the us teams also having fairly covered juniors and down, so it's such a contrast, but I really don't like it.

Yes the Summit schedule is a pain in the butt to convert into a spreadsheet compared to other comps. I don't get why they do it like that, it's incredibly hard to follow as well.

Here's the Summit Spreadsheet for those interested:

Summit 2018

you, my friend, are a rock star :)

If you have the subscription and can rewind a team called Junior Static, Intensity from California, they looked like J4 or J3, they just went on in the field house. They were a good team but it was the first time I have seen a routine to what seemed like Halloween music. It was different. They were good but it keeps your attention because it is different with that music.
I'm not sur

How far back can you rewind? I was hoping to watch our junior team but it seems I can only back 15 minutes :(

Back