Ro Bhs Tuck Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
So I am and have always been a mental tumbler. In early July, I was nearly throwing my ro bhs tuck by myself. I fell and broke three fingers. I'm finally getting back up to doing them again but my nerves are stopping me. Instead of rebounding up and then tucking, I just go straight back. My round off handspring rebound is fine, it's only when I tuck out of it. Can anyone help me with this problem? And possibly how to be less scared? Thank you!

Try practicing it on rod floor into a pit. Once you have that down do it with a spot and each time have them give less and less of a spot. Once you have that covered put an 8in matt on the floor and land on that so its not as hard of a landing ! Eventually you will work up the courage to do it on your own again ! But make sure you always set for it , because if you don't it will cause more difficult skills to become harder to master :)

Try practicing it on rod floor into a pit. Once you have that down do it with a spot and each time have them give less and less of a spot. Once you have that covered put an 8in matt on the floor and land on that so its not as hard of a landing ! Eventually you will work up the courage to do it on your own again ! But make sure you always set for it , because if you don't it will cause more difficult skills to become harder to master :)
okay thank you :)

Back