All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nothing is worse than thinking about sitting in school tomorrow during the small senior prelims and not having a smartphone to check twitter and fierceboard. So depressing. :eek:

i am more upset than most! my mom had surgery today, but she told me like an hour ago that she was going to pick me up from school tomorrow as a surprise, and drive me to the airport and we were going to worlds, as a surprise for me.. i had NO idea. but then she had to have emergency surgery so, we're both upset but we are going next year!

I feel your pain...never been to Worlds, but I really wanted to take my CP this year....but we are moving in June and I couldn't justify a Worlds vacay less than two months before the move. I even got on Southwest and checked prices for tickets yesterday, just for fun....why can't I be independently wealthy?

Sitting in cold wisconsin...I would much rather be in florida. Sigh.

I'm home......but I'll be in Orlando tomorrow :) :) :)
You are a cruel person... way to rub it in :mad:

But yes, once again, I'll be home this weekend. Stalking twitter and fierceboard every second I'm home as well as fiercechatting! Of course I have to volunteer for something that falls on his weekend every year on Saturday though :(

I'll be home :( really upset because my old school from PA is also in Florida, so I could of seen all my favorite teams and old friends!

still here at school. if i had finished my finals already, i would be down there in a second. first time FCA is taking three teams down and i'm here! I've only been twice, but i love disney and i love sharing disney with people i love: cheerleaders haha. plusss, i would get to see Jatara on F5! :) I had a blast the two years I did go though 2008 (to watch, as my 16th birthday present) and 2010 (to compete with Rubies in smsr for my senior year). precious memories! :)

Back