All-Star Sigh..... Am I The Only At Home During Worlds??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm at home too. I had to CANCEL my Worlds trip this year so I'm doubly depressed. I need a pyramid of frowny faces to show just how sad I am.

Welcome to my pity party :(

Im at home too relying on tweets and @cheerupdates on twitter. I contemplated paying the 50 bucks for it but I am not sure if its worth it ? or works ? or if Ill be able to see all my favorite teams ?

Welcome to my pity party :(

Im at home too relying on tweets and @cheerupdates on twitter. I contemplated paying the 50 bucks for it but I am not sure if its worth it ? or works ? or if Ill be able to see all my favorite teams ?

It will be worth it. And it will work. And they will have every routine.

It will be worth it. And it will work. And they will have every routine.
Im most likely going to buy it haha ! does anyone know the website ? sorry I havent been on FB all day so I am just not getting on so I dont know the website

Need a little support today, feeling a bit blue about not being at Worlds...

Disney and cheer, my two favorite things.... AND I have to work tomorrow and Saturday...

Anyone else out there???? :help: this is NOT FUN! :(
me...im seriously having mini panic attacks throughout the day...its HORRIBLE not being there! especially when all your friends are :( #growingupandgoingtocollegesucks

Well, I'm home too. Then again, I'm home every year during worlds because my daughter is not level 5 yet! So, I sadly just live through all my cheer friends vicariously each year during this time... big boo hoo.

Im a little wary about paying 50 dollars to watch the VOD because the last time I even paid 10 dollars on varsity .. the same time I was watching like 5 minutes later someone would upload on youtube so it was kind of a waste lol

Im a little wary about paying 50 dollars to watch the VOD because the last time I even paid 10 dollars on varsity .. the same time I was watching like 5 minutes later someone would upload on youtube so it was kind of a waste lol

All I can say is that USASF and their partner Infinity Pro Sports (you can see their client list here: Infinity Pro Sports: Client List) are going to make every effort to shut down pirates as quickly as possible.

You guys have it good! Not only am I at home depressed, I'm going to be the only one awake in the middle of the night thanks to the 13 hour time difference! I will definitely need you guys to help me stay awake and keep me pumped up since everyone around me is going to be asleep!

Back