All-Star Strength Exercises For Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any kind of intensive core training is vital. P90X has a great core training vid called core synergistics. You can also do the ab ripper X vid. Both are core intensive. My daughter does both regularly.

Any kind of intensive core training is vital. P90X has a great core training vid called core synergistics. You can also do the ab ripper X vid. Both are core intensive. My daughter does both regularly.
Thanks

Hi, my daughter is a flyer. She is pretty flexible, but really needs to improve her strength. I have heard planks are good for flyers. How long should you hold them & how often should you do them? What else do you recommend. Please be specific as to how many, how long, how many repetitions, daily, twice a day, etc. Thanks a ton!
If you go on our website www.cheerinfinityallstars.com and click our forms tab, scroll down and you will see Flexibility Training and a Flexibility Training Check Off List
We also have a Strength and Conditioning
These are great and are working great for our gym! It doesn't take long at all just check it out! Hope it helps!

Back