All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#thatawkwardmoment when your in art class and people are staring at the clay mug you are making because its filled with a bunch of cheer team logos that go to worlds lol
beccas041.jpg

beccas040.jpg

the colors are brighter in person and in the first picture there is world cup on the right side but you cant really see it.
any way this is what i ended up doing in are class :p

beccas041.jpg

beccas040.jpg

the colors are brighter in person and in the first picture there is world cup on the right side but you cant really see it.
any way this is what i ended up doing in are class :p
whenever i'm told to write about something that inspires me, i just write about cheerleading, my inspirations, etc. and THEN my lit teacher asks me to present to the class and i'm like :confused:

when you and your friend ask your p.e teacher if you could practice your cheer stretches instead of playing floor hockey
haha, one time I asked my teacher if I could do a standing back tuck (or back flip with no hands haha) I wouldn't have to do the quiz. she didn't let me, which was probably or the best considering it was tile floor, and I was wearing uggs and jeans...:rolleyes:

when you are doing power step backhandsprings in your living room and you run into your christmas tree and almost knock it over :confused:

whenever the tv goes to commercial i toss the remote around to make it do double full baskets and prep doubles. also, when youre in the car with your friends and a song comes on the radio and you sing all the voiceovers with it like "now i'm feelin so fly like a G-Y-M-T-Y-M-E" ... yeah i get some weird looks for that one too

haha, one time I asked my teacher if I could do a standing back tuck (or back flip with no hands haha) I wouldn't have to do the quiz. she didn't let me, which was probably or the best considering it was tile floor, and I was wearing uggs and jeans...:rolleyes:
Haha I tried that too! That was after handing him chocolate covered pretzel sticks too... guess my bribery didnt work :p

I think I already posted about this, but I'll never forget this past fourth of July when Grenade came on at the fireworks and I jumped up and did Cali's stunt sequence full out. Oh, the looks I received...

Back