All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

xmpg8o.jpg

Some douchey freshmen spread toothpaste all over the floor in the locker rooms.
When I walked in and saw this guess what my first thought was? It wasn't "Omg Wtf?" -or- "WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING??"

Nope. The FIRST thing that popped into my head was "OMFG CEA TEAL!!"

ETA: Sorry for hugey hugeness

That awkward moment when one of your friends is macking on a girl soooo hard at a keg party and you say something cheer related and she says I used to cheer at top gun...and you legit spend the rest of the night talking to her about cheer stuff and waiting to see a top gun video from battle under the big top.....#sorrybro

That awkward moment when one of your friends is macking on a girl soooo hard at a keg party and you say something cheer related and she says I used to cheer at top gun...and you legit spend the rest of the night talking to her about cheer stuff and waiting to see a top gun video from battle under the big top.....#sorrybro

Cheer c**k-block. Classic.

this is actually the funniest thing i have ever heard

When everyday at p.e you sing "so this so that so legit and thats a fact" or "so freakin what so freakin 5 serve it kill it double skill it we'rre so sick you have to feel it"(im from cali and soo thats why these are both from ca haha sing them all the time still even tho they are from last year),
and you catch ur school freinds singing them while your hanging out with them haha or wheni used to sing cheer extreme senior elite 2010 & 11 and u catch ur parents singing them!!! :D

Back