All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how about my cp...we are military and my husband is about to get orders to move and she gave us her qualifications such as #1 was a state with a good cheer gym...SMH...haha
My cp does the same thing! The sad part is,we actually move to those states....SMH...We have gone off the deep end! Lol

My cp does the same thing! The sad part is,we actually move to those states....SMH...We have gone off the deep end! Lol
lol this is actually too funny im not military but have always moved around a lot i wish my parents let me pick where we moved too lol, then again moving to cali wasnt such a bad idea lol

when my mom picked up Christmas plates today that were black with gold stars on them and she asked if they were cute and i said of course because this will be a world cup shooting stars Christmas dinner!! (;

deo4qw.jpg

when your photography teacher tells the class they're doing an assignment involving your favorite song lyrics, and top gun's voiceover pops into your head . then your classmates read your paper and look at you weird thinking you're about to shoot up the school or something

Mamarazzi said:
#thatawkwardmomentwhen they're playing "Jingle Bells" in the mall and you're singing "Triple toe, triple toe, triple toe full..." And you whip that hair around. Fierce. (Snap)

That's my favorite Christmas carol! The all star version of course.......

when i was in high school (and sometimes in college now too lol) i would be bored in class and it would be like completely silent and i'd just break out into motions or practice a cheer dance or something haha and everyone (non-cheerleaders) would be like "Oluwa, stop cheerleading! Practice is over" lmao good times...

and i would yawn and hit high V's too...

and i love the weird looks people give me when they can hear cheer mixes through the headphones orr when i'm getting ready to go out and my iTunes will be on shuffle and speaker and a cheer mix would randomly come on and everyone would be like "wtf" haha embarrassing.com

the list can go on and on really.

oh! and one time I was on the train to Manhattan and someone had etched something on the window, i think was the 305 or whatever.

and the first thing i thought of was "the last thing y'all want is a fight with the 305" hahaha i was amped

So last night I had a layover in Miami for 2 hours...
1.) No one wanted to go to Top Gun. I know, my family is stupid.
2.) I SAW A GIRL WEARING A TG SHIRT. I DIED.
i had a 5 hour layover in san diego yesterday and somebody walked by with an NCA natls shirt on. she looked at me SOOO wierd, but then again i was looking at her chest and smiling........ lololololol

i pull random flyer positions at the MOST random times...i do it during class too, cheerleading=my life no matter what :)

oh and ill sing teams music while taking tests, helps me to concentrate

AND i do the splits also at sparatic times :p just for no reason at all!

Back