All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol not as happy! I googled it and

A double-double is an individual basketball performance in which a player accumulates a double digit number total in two of five categories.

Points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocked shots

So I guess that means he had a good game since he put up double digit numbers in 2 of those catergories.. ??

Idk I don't speak basketball..

Just cheer and football :)

I have two basketball players to go with my cp. Probably the most common double-double combo is points and rebounds. The points are self explanatory; a rebound is what occurs after a shot is missed and various players are trying to get the ball. The player that gets control of it is credited with a rebound and as that determines which team has possession, coaches want to see their players fighting for those rebounds. My kids went/go to a small Christian school, but last I heard my oldest still holds the school record for rebounds in a game (21). As much as my cp loves cheer, my oldest loved her basketball.

Whenever someone says "OMG". I always say "OMG It's Odyssey taking it HO-M-E". When they ask what that means I just say if you don't know already you don't get to know. It's funny though because a few of my (noncheer) friends who have no idea what I got it from say it now too.

That awkward moment when you are watching a team and you see a stunt group in the back with a wicked flexible flyer and you say.. wait.. why isnt she the point flyer ? and then they double down or dismount and your like.. oh.. thats why .... ( I just did this watching cheerlive )
I do this haha ! :)

Whenever someone says "OMG". I always say "OMG It's Odyssey taking it HO-M-E". When they ask what that means I just say if you don't know already you don't get to know. It's funny though because a few of my (noncheer) friends who have no idea what I got it from say it now too.
That awkward moment when that is not what I thought it said at all...

people always complain about not having enough t shirts and i laugh... because t shirts and nike pros = my life. and sports bras duh.

oh, and when people come to my house and have to borrow clothes, they're always like "what...." when they realize their selections are limited to only cheerleading shirts- because that's about all i have.

This happens to me ALL the time...haha

Back