All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is kind of a general awkward cheer moment hahahaha

BUT

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU MET PATTY MAYO AT A CHEER COMPETITION AND ASK HER: "um... are you Patty Mayo????" lmaooooo

if you don't know who that is... youtube her lollll

her links are too inappropriate to post in this thread.

This week i was skyping with my two Co-Coaches about some Cheer Stuff and one of them goes like ,,But don't underestimate ...''
I had to interrupt her and say ,,Don't underestimate the Power of F5''
Well needless to say, although they are as much involved in cheer as i am they laughed haha

I teach high school Biology and Anatomy. I have tape on the ground under every desk and my students are required keep there desk on top of the tape so the classroom will "have neat lines and clean formations."

I also mostly use cheer injuries in my anatomy class as examples when discussing muscular-skeletal injuries....

I sure my students think I am crazy.

I teach high school Biology and Anatomy. I have tape on the ground under every desk and my students are required keep there desk on top of the tape so the classroom will "have neat lines and clean formations."

I also mostly use cheer injuries in my anatomy class as examples when discussing muscular-skeletal injuries....

I wish I had you for anatomy right now!

i actually love the desk idea the thing that annoyed me most in high school was that kids just threw their desks wherever they wanted and it was a HOT MESS

oh and ill sing teams music while taking tests, helps me to concentrate
I listen to it while I study or write papers. Pumps me up. And when I'm taking the test, I sing the mixes to myself and remember what I was reading when that certain part was playing. I'm weird.

My friends in general think it's BIZARRE how I'm still obsessed/involved when I haven't cheered in years, but they accept it nonetheless.

this is kind of a general awkward cheer moment hahahaha

BUT

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU MET PATTY MAYO AT A CHEER COMPETITION AND ASK HER: "um... are you Patty Mayo????" lmaooooo

if you don't know who that is... youtube her lollll

her links are too inappropriate to post in this thread.

A little off topic from your post, but still am I am the only person who read this and immediately thought of Patty Mayonnaise from Doug? Like literally I was half expecting to find that when I typed her name on youtube, guess it didnt occur to me that it would be highly impossible for you to find a cartoon character at a competition. Opps #90sgirlprobz

That awkward moment when I'm listening to some cheer mixes on my iPhone and my friend takes the head phone out of my ear and puts it in hers and just looks at me and shakes her head. The worst part was that she even knew what team's mix it was...

A little off topic from your post, but still am I am the only person who read this and immediately thought of Patty Mayonnaise from Doug? Like literally I was half expecting to find that when I typed her name on youtube, guess it didnt occur to me that it would be highly impossible for you to find a cartoon character at a competition. Opps #90sgirlprobz

lmfaooo i actually never thought of that and that's weird since doug was like one of my favorite shows when i was younger lmao, that's hilarious!

it's kinda sad the sharp contrast between the two girls... one's innocent... one not so much :O.

hahahahah

Back