All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#thatawkwardmomentwhen a boy last night on my twitter TL said he got his first double double last night..

I was going to be so happy for him till I went to his page and seen his other tweets talking about basketball..
Apparently a double double is something u can do in basketball too.... Lol

Kris10boo said:
#thatawkwardmomentwhen a boy last night on my twitter TL said he got his first double double last night..

I was going to be so happy for him till I went to his page and seen his other tweets talking about basketball..

Lol! Were you still happy for him? Idk what the heck that would be in basketball!

Lol! Were you still happy for him? Idk what the heck that would be in basketball!

Lol not as happy! I googled it and

A double-double is an individual basketball performance in which a player accumulates a double digit number total in two of five categories.

Points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocked shots

So I guess that means he had a good game since he put up double digit numbers in 2 of those catergories.. ??

Idk I don't speak basketball..

Just cheer and football :)

lol when i read this the first thing that came to my mind was a double double coffee..

Lol not as happy! I googled it and

A double-double is an individual basketball performance in which a player accumulates a double digit number total in two of five categories.

Points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocked shots

So I guess that means he had a good game since he put up double digit numbers in 2 of those catergories.. ??

Idk I don't speak basketball..

Just cheer and football :)
i personally had no idea what that meant... and i played basketball.. awkward.

not so much a cheer moment but a FB one i went to like somebodys status on facebook and said in my head 'kelsey just shimmy-ed this..' i then proceeded to look over at my friend and said omg look what i just shimmy-ed her response ":confused: uhm what?"

Back