All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you apologize in advance to your roommate (who's also my bestfriend) that you'll play nothing but cheer music and be on fierceboard all day long....and next year it'll be my first year without cheer since im aging out, lol i'll be a wreck :( at least i still have y'all!

When you go to David's Bridal to try on dresses and the lady ask what size are you and you answer.....idk...all I wear are t-shirts and shorts/sweat pants...yea that happened today and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

The other day in social studies, we were supposed to be researching for a project. Well, I have the attenion span for a goldfish so I zoned out and I was singing my team's music in my head. My teacher was like, "Bridget, what the heck are you doing?" Apparently I was marking my routine in my seat without realizing it...:wasntme:

Try being in the middle of class and loudly announcing after someones presentation "Yes, honey, that was the tee"
Everyone mad-dogged the crap out of me.

I got a program recently where I can put 3D models of video game characters in it and pose them and stuff. I downloaded the model for this crazy lady named Daniella from a horror game and the first thing I did with her was make her Hit A Ray. :p And it cracks me up everytime I look at it 'cause her face is so serious.

o8whnq.jpg

EDIT: Ahh, it's so big! Oops.

when one of your old teammates posted that her team got grand champions at the competition you dont believe its true so you download the event schedule and learn that the only reason they got grand champions and first is because they were the only level 4 team at the competition..

Ahhh... I did this once to my cousin. Apparently their team was competing Rec, level "2.1".

Back