All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#thatawkwardmoment when you see a gramatical error and want to say "no one eats my casserole"

#thatawkwardmoment when you ruin someone's car solo by butting and singing "excuse me I'm sorry I'm really such a lady i wear blue and green but my name is orange baby"

#thatawkwardmoment when your friends go through your playlists and they ask, "who's F5? and whats worlds mix mean?" and all you want to do is slap them and show them your youtube playlists

#thatawkwardmoment when people ask you what ice, top gun, world cup, twisters, bullets, and rays have to do with cheerleading... smh

#thatawkwardmoment when people ask you at noncheer events if "is there a cheer for.... retirement, death, graduations, weddings etc."

Lol whenever i'm listening to cheer music on public transport sometimes my shoulders sometimes go, or one time i rolled my head and this guy caught me so i grabbed my neck pretending 'i was just checking of it still hurt, yup it did... lol'

Lol whenever i'm listening to cheer music on public transport sometimes my shoulders sometimes go, or one time i rolled my head and this guy caught me so i grabbed my neck pretending 'i was just checking of it still hurt, yup it did... lol'
ugh i do this all the time, it doesnt help the fact that whenever i take public transit its normally when i am going back to school from being away on the weekend and im normally in my cheerleading sweats with a cheerleading backpack (with bows and ribbons everywhere) mouthing voiceovers to my ipod while resisting the urge to shimmy, snap my fingers and just do a bunch of crazy turns and mark the stunt sequences :/ oh the looks..

That Awkward moment when your randomly doing motions and your teacher asks if you have a question or just stretching....then doing it again with the "just stretching" excuse....

I love Marketing...:)

But Cheerleading 846132184984% more! :chestbump:
beetle.

Yesterday I started watching tumbling videos on YouTube on my computer. The "Cheer Search" ones with Bucky, Tye, you know. I had collected a crowd after a while, so I switched to Worlds videos.
I never thought I would spend my entire photography period explaining how Panthers won Worlds and who Maddie Gardner is to half the varsity soccer team. Great day. :rolleyes:

whenever I am anywhere taking photos, always have to pull a b&a or a scale... cant resist, this also often happens at parties...

Yesterday I started watching tumbling videos on YouTube on my computer. The "Cheer Search" ones with Bucky, Tye, you know. I had collected a crowd after a while, so I switched to Worlds videos.
I never thought I would spend my entire photography period explaining how Panthers won Worlds and who Maddie Gardner is to half the varsity soccer team. Great day. :rolleyes:
Hahaha last year in buisness class, I sat with a girl on the school cheerleading team, and I used to make her watch allstar videos and lingo. Kids used to join us and at one point I was disecting worlds videos with her, the teacher, and 4 kids.

So last night I went to the Celtics game, and they had a girl who did a toss to cupie with her partner throwing out T shirts! It was very cool. The guy also did like 4 standing fulls.

Back