All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That awkward moment when your in your first workout for aerobics class and when everyone elses arms are loos you are constantly hitting high-v's and touchdowns, then when you have to do jumping jacks with arm flexes and everyone hands are however yours are in a perfect fist.
My inner cheerleader is going to make my arms way sorer in this class then they have to be.

That awkward moment when your in your first workout for aerobics class and when everyone elses arms are loos you are constantly hitting high-v's and touchdowns, then when you have to do jumping jacks with arm flexes and everyone hands are however yours are in a perfect fist.
My inner cheerleader is going to make my arms way sorer in this class then they have to be.
at least you'll look clean when you do them ;)

The awkward moment when your at an aquarium and the sharks and stingrays are in the tank together and all you can think is cheer. Jaws tight, shark bite and stingray allstars one of a kind national champions one more time lets go rays is constantly going through my head. I was also secretly hoping the two would fight so I could see who would possibly win at worlds haha!:rays::shark:

And one word triggers it. As we discuss evolution in biology, all I can think about is CEA. Spanish class + trabajar = breakout of GymTyme epicness.
today we were in spanish and we were doing flashcards and one of them was trabajar and I was like work, trabajar, trabajar platnium baby like real superstars! haha:D

That awkward cheer moment I'm sitting in study hall and everyone is looking at me marking out cheer routines and I don't notice I'm doing it until my supervisor yells at me to sit still....

Reactions: VTX
Back