All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When Mamarazzi followed me on Twitter, I legitimately almost died of happiness. And then she commented good luck on my Facebook status.. I died and went to heaven. FAVORITE CHEER MOM EVER. #fierce
I was having a get together with the wives of my husbands' company over and CP ran into the room,screaming,"OMG, Mama is following me!!! It's official,my twitter life is complete!!!!" Then I told her to her "you better werk it,girl"!, with a fierce hair whip and a snap...all while in my pearls.. #sorrynotsorry

I was having a get together with the wives of my husbands' company over and CP ran into the room,screaming,"OMG, Mama is following me!!! It's official,my twitter life is complete!!!!" Then I told her to her "you better werk it,girl"!, with a fierce hair whip and a snap...all while in my pearls.. #sorrynotsorry

When she tweets me back, I nearly die I'm so excited. She's the sweetest person.. She deserves a Fierceboard award most definitely.

WorkToWin said:
I would just like to say it's my Fierceboard anniversary :) It's been one good year!

I missed mine! I think it was last Tuesday lol. Congrats to us for "surviving". Glad the tribe hasn't voted us out yet ; )

2yzfxud.jpg

Back