All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When u pull bows and stretchs in ur seat when ur teacher isnt looking haha classic
When u constantly bug ur gym teacher to have a cheer/tumbling unit in gym

#thatawkwardcheermoment when you have an undying desire to do a trampoline routine to wcss and then get featured in a cage match against Rob Divo on cheerzoo.com

#thatawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover I was sat in biology today and we're starting our new topic on the nervous system and our teacher was talking about reflexes - she'd said oh there is one you do when something comes flying at you, I nearly shouted out 'you catch it' but no she meant you blink back spot problems :oops:

Also I listen to cheer mixes when I'm walking to college or getting the bus to college and I have to control and shimmying, fierce hair whips or singing the whole mix in public :S

Or when you show your friends the Miss Honey video and they are actually scarred and don't believe you when you say it's better in F5's cheer mix....

The other day in social studies, we were supposed to be researching for a project. Well, I have the attenion span for a goldfish so I zoned out and I was singing my team's music in my head. My teacher was like, "Bridget, what the heck are you doing?" Apparently I was marking my routine in my seat without realizing it...:wasntme:
*OF a goldfish not for.. I just realized my typo

#thatawkwardmoment when you go to the store with your boyfriend to get a snack only to get to the checkout and see his ex girlfriend who was also one of your old flyers.. needless to say the whole "have a good night" was forcefully put through her teeth and awkward smiles and coughs were everywhere

i forgot about this until now! but in october i was visiting my boyfriend in boca raton, and we went to the beach with all of his guy friends. there was a guy on the beach who set up a video camera, and started taping himself doing trick passes/standing fulls/ etc. Naturally all the "manly men" i was with were making fun of him.. so my response "are you aware the best cheerleading gym in the country is 10 miles from here. he's probably making a try out video or karma returns. it'll probably be on the fierceboard later."

*cue the most awkward stares*

guess he won't be taking me on a field trip to top gun next time i visit.. :(

Back