All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been to Worlds for the last 6 years. Had a cp in the small all girl division for a big gym. We usually arrive about 2 hours before performance time and never had a problem buying a ticket or getting in. While the board if full of hard core, go all day kind of fans, many parents watch for a few hours and move on so there is usually in my experience a pretty good flow of people in and out.

I don't think the seating is nearly as bad as it is being made out to be. Is it crowded? Yes. But the only time I remember feeling "unsafe" or that I was unable to save my sister's seat as she ran to the bathroom was the 5 or 6 teams before SE, F5, & WCSS. It got REALLY crazy and then went back to normal within 20 minutes. I peed freely last year, albeit strategically (nobody wants to get up 100 times to pee when you're anywhere), I got up to eat, and my sister and I both took a "break" and walked around for 15 or minutes just to clear our heads. We had great seats that we held onto all day.

I don't think the seating is nearly as bad as it is being made out to be. Is it crowded? Yes. But the only time I remember feeling "unsafe" or that I was unable to save my sister's seat as she ran to the bathroom was the 5 or 6 teams before SE, F5, & WCSS. It got REALLY crazy and then went back to normal within 20 minutes. I peed freely last year, albeit strategically (nobody wants to get up 100 times to pee when you're anywhere), I got up to eat, and my sister and I both took a "break" and walked around for 15 or minutes just to clear our heads. We had great seats that we held onto all day.
I agree.

And now that they go at 9am, I feel like some people won't be showing up.

I think that since Large Senior is at the beginning of the day it will help, but finals in the Jostens ends earlier in the day so all of those athletes and spectators will be wanting to get into the Milkhouse to watch the rest of the day. Does this happen every year or does finals in both run until later in the evening?

I think that since Large Senior is at the beginning of the day it will help, but finals in the Jostens ends earlier in the day so all of those athletes and spectators will be wanting to get into the Milkhouse to watch the rest of the day. Does this happen every year or does finals in both run until later in the evening?

Usually both venues run basically full days. First year for Jostens to end 6.5 hours before Milkhouse going to be interesting.

I remember in 2010(or maybe it was 2009?) they put Unlimited Finals really early and there was definitely a lot less people than there were at Prelims (which were at like 2pm Saturday). We got there at like 8:25am specifically to see Cali/TG/CE and got into 3 seats next to each other. It wasn't right on the mat, but the front of the second level. I imagine it will be similar with Large Senior this year. It was definitely still very crowded, but it was more along the lines of the crowd you will get when you see the big teams in small senior or small coed. During the big gyms in Unlimited and Large Senior are the only divisions I've ever seen them lock the doors. Right after the big gyms finished competing, the Milkhouse cleared out a lot and they were letting people flow in again.

I remember in 2010(or maybe it was 2009?) they put Unlimited Finals really early and there was definitely a lot less people than there were at Prelims (which were at like 2pm Saturday). We got there at like 8:25am specifically to see Cali/TG/CE and got into 3 seats next to each other. It wasn't right on the mat, but the front of the second level. I imagine it will be similar with Large Senior this year. It was definitely still very crowded, but it was more along the lines of the crowd you will get when you see the big teams in small senior or small coed. During the big gyms in Unlimited and Large Senior are the only divisions I've ever seen them lock the doors. Right after the big gyms finished competing, the Milkhouse cleared out a lot and they were letting people flow in again.

I walked in right before coed elite went on and there was barely anyone there. I couldve sat in the 1st row if i wanted to.

Usually both venues run basically full days. First year for Jostens to end 6.5 hours before Milkhouse going to be interesting.

Yeah it seems that they wanted to make people happier by having more divisions in the Milkhouse, but it may backfire and cause it to be more crowded once finals end at Jostens. I hate that I am missing it but at the same time the thought of the crowds make me feel better about not going.

I walked in right before coed elite went on and there was barely anyone there. I couldve sat in the 1st row if i wanted to.
Hmm, maybe I was thinking of a different division/time then. The weekends all seem to run together after a couple years, lol!

Am I the only one who's annoyed with the people who are complaining about how medium senior is in the jostens center day two? That division is not "too good" to perform in there. So to the teams that are complaining, you should Be thankful your even getting to compete at worlds!!

And your team is competing in the_________?

Back