All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My biggest one now and i cant believe i didnt think of this earlier is when the so called "front runner" in a division loses a huge national that everyone wanted them to win and then the immediate response of the fans is "its ok, rings are better anyways." like really now? But we all know it just kills them inside.

I'm kind of over how if anybody says 1 thing about Senior Elite that isn't saying that they are GODS, The Teal Army like destroys you....
Lord help me if they come after me now, but it's just my opinion! :)

I'm kinda over how some people think the value of their opinions are of grave importance to the majority of team "xyz" and their fans..but that's just my opinion ;)

I'm really over the team that has the same looking routine every season, the same boring jump section/stunt section, and the same boring music. And the team that uses the same piece of music two years in a row..
GET ORIGINAL. GET INNOVATIVE.

My biggest one now and i cant believe i didnt think of this earlier is when the so called "front runner" in a division loses a huge national that everyone wanted them to win and then the immediate response of the fans is "its ok, rings are better anyways." like really now? But we all know it just kills them inside.

No duh it "kills" them, but what are they supposed to do break down and give up? No. They come back to the gym work harder than ever and keep that mindset that rings are better! So please keep hating & who knows maybe you'll be telling those girls "it's ok, jackets are better anyways!"

& just to clear the air I have nothing against your team, gym, etc. I have great respect for them & can definitely appreciate how talented those girls are!

I'm kind of over how if anybody says 1 thing about Senior Elite that isn't saying that they are GODS, The Teal Army like destroys you....
Lord help me if they come after me now, but it's just my opinion! :)

I agree that the line has been crossed and it has become annoying- I think Senior Elite is great - I loved watching them at BATC, but they (and/or their fans) come across as not having ANY respect for the talent of the other teams. What a change from a couple of years ago when they came across so differently. Winning Worlds is great - but its a new year. They might win again, but it is NOT a foregone conclusion. Through luck and their talent, they have won consistently this year- props to them. But their fans/team do not come across in a way that seems to respect the ability and talent of other teams that are just as good (for example WCSS and F5). On any given Sunday any of those teams through the combination of luck and talent could beat the other one. That isn't an opinion - it is a FACT. Its not like F5 lost to them by more than hundredths of a point at the last competition. And Sr. Elite didn't stick around for awards (maybe a third of the team was there) - wow. Being proud of your team and having confidence to be winners are all great things. There is a line that can be crossed though.

I agree that the line has been crossed and it has become annoying- I think Senior Elite is great - I loved watching them at BATC, but they (and/or their fans) come across as not having ANY respect for the talent of the other teams. What a change from a couple of years ago when they came across so differently. Winning Worlds is great - but its a new year. They might win again, but it is NOT a foregone conclusion. Through luck and their talent, they have won consistently this year- props to them. But their fans/team do not come across in a way that seems to respect the ability and talent of other teams that are just as good (for example WCSS and F5). On any given Sunday any of those teams through the combination of luck and talent could beat the other one. That isn't an opinion - it is a FACT. Its not like F5 lost to them by more than hundredths of a point at the last competition. And Sr. Elite didn't stick around for awards (maybe a third of the team was there) - wow. Being proud of your team and having confidence to be winners are all great things. There is a line that can be crossed though.
Maybe they were crossing over onto other teams?

Okay sorry I just had to say it.... Love CEA tho =)

From one mom to another.... I am over posts like this! I have a child on SE, and she has very dear friends on SS and F5
(and Stingray Orange and Top Gun and Brandon...you get the point). She and her teammates have tremendous respect for the talent of other teams! I would like to know if you know any of the kids on the team personally??? Please do not make public statements about children unless you have FACTs (your word) to support that.

SE does recognize that all teams in the Lg Sr 5 division are talented beyond belief. I am just shocked that you would say otherwise. They practice to gain new skills and perfect current ones just like any other team.

And now the "line that was crossed"....my child was NOT at awards...we live 61/2 hours away from DC and she had to go to school on Monday(as did a lot of the SE kids). She missed part of the day on Fri and had 4 tests in 4 honors classes...As a MOM you should understand how important education is and think before you criticize kids! She would have loved to stay for awards but that was MY decision (criticize me!- not her). She couldn't focus in the car on her homework until she got the text from awards...she knows that the scores could have gone either way. F5 is amazing!

Before I get jumped on.....I am not the "teal army"...I am a parent that enjoys watching all kids succeed...no matter what color they wear!

Back