All-Star This Team Really Loves Senior Elite...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're either a Junior 2 or Senior 2 team actually.. I feel like they used CEA's mix because of their music they had last season..

Same thing happened at camp I was instructing at this summer. They used SE and F5. My comment on their evaluation was " Nice job at trying to use the power of F5 to help get you through your routine. Top girls make sure to lock out, it will help you "X out" the competition even more. Would have loved to see some more originality."

I'm pretty sure I've figured out what team at what competition this is. But my favorite part is how it blatantly says "CEA" and "Senior Elite" and I don't think this senior team nor are their gym initials CEA, lol.

guys its no big deal, maybe they just have senior elite themed music... HAHA just kidding that team better be a joke

oh and yesterday i saw a pop warner team use the world cup logo (with the cheetah print stars around the words etc) but changed the name to their town, that is not okay either
At a PW competition I went to on October 30th, one of the competing teams used a huge chunk of Stars' 2010 music... the "don't let the prada fool ya" v/o, Prima Donna, and the "who owns the throne" v/o. I was like, "WHOA THERE. WAIT A MINUTE."

Same thing happened at camp I was instructing at this summer. They used SE and F5. My comment on their evaluation was " Nice job at trying to use the power of F5 to help get you through your routine. Top girls make sure to lock out, it will help you "X out" the competition even more. Would have loved to see some more originality."
Ouch, that is kinda mean as a camp instuctor, what if it was the coach and not the kids?

I love how they used "the rings, and everything extreme" voiceover. I would also bet money that they don't even have the word extreme in their gym name.

Latest posts

Back