OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I watched the whole episode and she was great I really wanted her to win ultimate!
She is gorgeous, gosh I love mixed kids!

I love this show! i love the girls who you can actually tell are enjoying themselves and arent forced to do it,especially the older ones that can now make that desision for themselves. but they are all just too cute. it is such an addicting show to watch! my favorite ever is Eden Wood, she is adorable! and i agree, sydney is such a talented cheerleader and pageant girl!

Cheerleader on next weeks episode from CTR! her name is Cassadee and she is awesome both at pageants and cheer. her mom has videos of her on youtube.:)

It would be really cool if they followed a different gym each weekend to get different experiences too.
Or they could follow competing gyms in a given category than u get to see the competition and who ultimately comes out on top. Show practices and prep the week of comp may be interesting to just choose a girl from each team to follow so u get the whole primping aspects etc. I know plenty of drama filled cheerleaders and moms who would def make this show a hit

Back