OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This may seem nosy. But I'm just curious as to why Cassadee and Chanlee both have the last name Dunlap but Cambree has the last name Allen. I have been wondering the reason for this. Do you happen to know?
Cambree has a different dad. Alisha was with RD and they had Cassaddee, then they seperated for years and she had Cambree, then her and Rd got back together and Chanlee came along. They are some beautiful children!!!

Angelica I know you are obsessed but I can't tolerate the show. First of all, why do all the mom's look like a hot mess???? I know it takes 'hours' to get the little miss diva ready but come on! Don't just roll out of bed and throw some old fashion mom jeans on and a tshirt! Second, these mom's are teaching these young girls that looks are everything. It's good to have self confidence but this is going overboard.

Angelica I know you are obsessed but I can't tolerate the show. First of all, why do all the mom's look like a hot mess???? I know it takes 'hours' to get the little miss diva ready but come on! Don't just roll out of bed and throw some old fashion mom jeans on and a tshirt! Second, these mom's are teaching these young girls that looks are everything. It's good to have self confidence but this is going overboard.

I honestly couldn't agree more with you! This show is basically giving me something to watch till dance moms come back

Cambree has a different dad. Alisha was with RD and they had Cassaddee, then they seperated for years and she had Cambree, then her and Rd got back together and Chanlee came along. They are some beautiful children!!!
I have been wondering this also! thanks. you are are right, they are beautiful kids!

Thanks! They really are all so beautiful. I was confused because I did pageants with a girl named Cassadee Pope, but her middle name was Blake and she went by Cassadee Blake a lot. So people thought Cassasee Blake was her first and last name. I was trying to figure out whether Cambree Allen was the same sort of thing because I didn't realize that Alisha and RD had been separated for years and because in photos Alisha write's, "Cambree with her dad (RD)." :)

Thanks! They really are all so beautiful. I was confused because I did pageants with a girl named Cassadee Pope, but her middle name was Blake and she went by Cassadee Blake a lot. So people thought Cassasee Blake was her first and last name. I was trying to figure out whether Cambree Allen was the same sort of thing because I didn't realize that Alisha and RD had been separated for years and because in photos Alisha write's, "Cambree with her dad (RD)." :)
I think RD is her dad(just not biological!!)

(Cough cough) We're not all as gorgeous as the great CheerMomNTx! LMAO

My daughters have done pageants years and I don't think people get it.......for the kids it is FUN all weekend. It is like a party. They hang out with friends who they hardly ever see. They swim, run around, take crazy pictures!!! It is not all about making them think that looks are everything. It is about who gets on the stage with confidence, poise, best routines, and showmanship- sound familiar??? There is a reason that pageant and cheer have alot of the same girls!!! My daughters are confident in their looks- but not conceited! BTW I dress in old jeans and a cheer shirt at competitions! I don't really care what people think of me. In my life it is ALL about my kids. When they are grownand gone I will worry about myself!
59991_1444178021898_1156544745_30999364_6072667_n.jpg
and gone I will worry about myself!!

BTW the show is always looking for the EXTREME pageant parents. They also edit what people say to make it sound worse! TV is for entertainment and they always entertain with some psycho pageant mom. I am not attacking you I just wish people would understand the fun of it. We miss it alot but level 5 cheer takes up too much time. YOu have beautiful girls!!! :) Here is a picture of my daughter in pageants.
IMGP3650-1.jpg

Fameous MOM your daughter is beautiful! i could not agree with you more about pageants. it is not what you see on tv. the girls in pageants love them. my cousin does them, i actually used to be the one who took her on stage as a baby so i have been to A LOT of pageants. It really is a lot like cheer, you get on stage and perform the the best of your ability. my cousin does both also. it really irritates me when people judge all pageant parent and kids on the ones you see on T&T, most are nothing like that.

Fameous MOM your daughter is beautiful! i could not agree with you more about pageants. it is not what you see on tv. the girls in pageants love them. my cousin does them, i actually used to be the one who took her on stage as a baby so i have been to A LOT of pageants. It really is a lot like cheer, you get on stage and perform the the best of your ability. my cousin does both also. it really irritates me when people judge all pageant parent and kids on the ones you see on T&T, most are nothing like that.
Thank you!!! We may do a few pageants this year but have to wait until comp season is over!

BTW the show is always looking for the EXTREME pageant parents. They also edit what people say to make it sound worse! TV is for entertainment and they always entertain with some psycho pageant mom. I am not attacking you I just wish people would understand the fun of it. We miss it alot but level 5 cheer takes up too much time. YOu have beautiful girls!!! :) Here is a picture of my daughter in pageants.
Oh I'm no dummy I totally understand the fact that there has to be drama..it can't be all puppy dogs and rainbows or else they would not get many viewers. I have been told to put my girls in pageants for several years but that's not my thing....to each his own. BTW, how you dress is up to you but if I were going to be on national TV, I would not look a hot mess JMHO.

Girls can gain confidence in so many ways but I am speaking in reference to THE SHOW, which this thread is talking about. In no way am I saying ALL pageant moms are the same. I wouldn't want ppl saying that about us cheer mom's, especially us cheer moms who live in Texas! :D

Back