All-Star Too Many Boys On The Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so basically 7 out of 13...more than half are Varsity representation?

Whether the numbers are,

7 of 13 = 53.84615%
7 of 16 = 43.75%
7 of 21 = 33.33%

How many times would you have risked your professional career choices upon a 33-54% positive results? At least 1 out of every 3, especially if you were right 1 out of every 2 attempts … right?

So ... when you factor in VB controlled business connections or business links the appearance is support of a business agenda has more significance or support than a few people were "severely handicapped by inexperienced & untrained Judges." This was The International Title, RIGHT? Why were inexperienced & untrained Judges allowed into a position of prominence? ONE can call it "conspiracy theory" if you like, however in my life events surrounding VB it is simply one more illustration or piece of evidence of one more backroom VB business transaction, which supports the growth of their business overseas, not the rules as outlined by USASF/IASF.

Why haven’t the Judges mistakes been reversed by now ... if USASF/IASF believes the rule was violated?

The performance was on tape … correct, so how difficult is the decision to replace the correct winner with the title & to support everyone who signed the same competition agreements and followed ALL the rules? Did they violate the rules or not? Is this the concept of "you only need to be close to the rules" kind of like hand grenades, but not exactly follow them, or will USASF/IASF simply allow this one to slide because it would be more of an embarrassment to change the winner, thus supporting the rules, and are willing to live with the PUBLIC harrassment of placing under trained & inexperienced Judges in positions of authority for which they were unable to fulfill completely?

I’m just saying …. looks can be deceiving. There is more here than the rules, or this decision would have already been reversed by a video replay, which would confirm for the Coach they had “too many boys on the floor!”

theyre gonna keep defending the USASF... its very WRONG what they did, but some people cant do the other side of things.

theyre gonna keep defending the USASF... its very WRONG what they did, but some people cant do the other side of things.

I am not in the position to defend the USASF, I just try to point out that they do a lot and can't always accomplish everything everyone wants. I have not said whether I think they are right or wrong because I don't have all the details, but then neither do you.

I struggle to find out what you are adding to this discussion besides attacking people posting in it.

I am not in the position to defend the USASF, I just try to point out that they do a lot and can't always accomplish everything everyone wants. I have not said whether I think they are right or wrong because I don't have all the details, but then neither do you.

I struggle to find out what you are adding to this discussion besides attacking people posting in it.

yes, im " attacking " people ?

but you DO have a feeling whether you feel they are right or wrong. you just dont wanna say it. its part of being human to pick a side.

ETA * if i was attacking you, you would definitely know.

It's not as bad as many other derogatory comments you've made, but I'm not sure how you're helping anyone in this post.

yes, im " attacking " people ?

but you DO have a feeling whether you feel they are right or wrong. you just dont wanna say it. its part of being human to pick a side.

ETA * if i was attacking you, you would definitely know.

I have a side and I can back it up if I need to. I have no problem stating when I don't like something. When it's my place I'll point out if it's right or wrong. It's not, so that's not anything you need to hear from me right now.

I understand where you are coming from with your posts about the USASF but this statement gets me. What happened in this Bangkok issue isn't asking for them to just do what everyone wants, this is wanting them to do what is right and to correct THEIR mistake. I think people can easily say the USASF has some amazing things, and if not I don't know what koolaid they are drinking, but this is one thing that can really hurt their rep even after the things they have done.

People know that the USASF can't do everything that everyone wants or we would have Universial Scoresheets by now since that many people want it, but this isn't even about that, this is a mistake to fix, a big mistake they made.

I also don't think details are needed when it is clear as day on the video things were illegal and with the amount of deductions they should have been given there is no way they would have placed first. This is something that isn't a rumor that is floating around this is something that can easily be seen on VOD as well as from those who were watching in person. They can't hide from the fact things do not match up on the scoresheet and what was out there in that routine. They can't hide from not releasing the scores and breakdowns.

Again kudos to the USASF for doing so many great things to get this sport off the ground as much as they have, but lately things have been letdown after letdown to me on the way things are being handled.

again, if i ever attack you personally, you would know.

Your not attacking me but why don't you get a life! Every time I read posts I don't even have to see your name and I know you wrote it!

I have a vivid imagination and I try to picture who you are and all I can think is your a little twerp kid maybe 20 and you probably don't even care about cheer; my guess is you probably have a lot of forums you are apart of just to have more places to go to when you are bored. You are on here purposely to piss people off. Opinions are good because everyone isn't going to see the same way about things but you take it too far!

I notice though you generally attack the most popular people on the board. I think you are jealous!
But hey this is my opinion what do I know?

I am in support of the USASF... but I think everyone just wants something to happen about this...

I for business sake (not personal) want something to happen bc rules are rules... My international team got a 5 point deduction for a two man show-n-go that went above eye level (which this rule kills me, especially for level 5) but anyways, it was an unintentional legality on our part but we sure did get called for it and guess what, we took it b/c it was the rules.
So speaking for me YES something should happen b/c it would be a whole nother story if it was my team in this predicament!

Your not attacking me but why don't you get a life! Every time I read posts I don't even have to see your name and I know you wrote it!

I have a vivid imagination and I try to picture who you are and all I can think is your a little twerp kid maybe 20 and you probably don't even care about cheer; my guess is you probably have a lot of forums you are apart of just to have more places to go to when you are bored. You are on here purposely to piss people off. Opinions are good because everyone isn't going to see the same way about things but you take it too far!

I notice though you generally attack the most popular people on the board. I think you are jealous!
But hey this is my opinion what do I know?

you obvi know nothing kris boo.

So HYPOTHETICALLY... What IF, next season Team "Q" competes in the Large Coed division with 20 boys and a USASF safety judge looks at the book from THIS season that says "unlimited" boys, and that team competes semi's and finals and WINS Worlds? Now, do I think this could or would happen, NO, BUT in my opinion this is the same as the current situation. I'm kind of annoyed that this is being swept under the rug as an "oops". Yes USASF has done a lot for cheer and improving the competition but common, seriously? Lets not forget missing the spotted tuck, I still laugh every time I see that these judges who were so anal about a show & go and prep dismounts don't know level 6 rules. I just don't get it, are we supposed to just sit back and say "well the USASF said its ok for that team so lets just deal with it"?

Individually you all have good points and valid opinions, but there is no reason why you should expect the USASF (or any governing body) to give you an answer to why anything happened or how they will\will not correct a situation.

Collectively, all the member athletes, coaches and owners have a voice.

Individually you all have good points and valid opinions, but there is no reason why you should expect the USASF (or any governing body) to give you an answer to why anything happened or how they will\will not correct a situation.

Collectively, all the member athletes, coaches and owners have a voice.

Why shouldn't we EXPECT them to explain it or rectify it? I mean, besides history of that not happening. They SHOULD fix it, address it, etc. This huge violation has been brought to light and it is clearly a violation, not just sour grapes. So on this matter, the steps taken to address it and rectify it should be made public...it is already egg on their face as far as I'm concerned. NOT explaining it just throws the rules judges under the bus if this was a USASF decision, not a bad judging panel.

Why shouldn't we EXPECT them to explain it or rectify it? I mean, besides history of that not happening. They SHOULD fix it, address it, etc. This huge violation has been brought to light and it is clearly a violation, not just sour grapes. So on this matter, the steps taken to address it and rectify it should be made public...it is already egg on their face as far as I'm concerned. NOT explaining it just throws the rules judges under the bus if this was a USASF decision, not a bad judging panel.

Why should you? Do they have a policy of answering every one your concerns?

That is very matter of fact so don't take it as sarcastic or negative. The reality is they don't HAVE to answer to any of us, and even then probably only to the coaches or gym owners from the teams that are affected.

Do you want better communication? Contact your USASF rep, let your coaches and gym owners know, or go to the meetings if you ar a coach.

Back