All-Star Top Gun New Worlds Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you like the new Uni?

• Total voters
Of course people are going to respond to different teams wearing things that suit they're style...that's the whole point of a uniform, no? To show of your individuality?
I saw the red capri pants team, and they weren't cute. Not because they were a random team..but because they were ill fitting, neon red pants. They didn't fit well, and they didn't have that sassy flare that TG has. I would only like capris on Top Gun- not because they're a big name, because they're just about the only team who could pull them off.

first they have too little. now too much. lol

But it wasn't too much! Think about it - those were white, skin-tight, spandex capris and every one of those girls looked amazing in them! Not a single wardrobe malfunction, either!

But it wasn't too much! Think about it - those were white, skin-tight, spandex capris and every one of those girls looked amazing in them! Not a single wardrobe malfunction, either!
thats true.
they look very conformable. i think i may like the capris :D
but i want to see it in a different color.

thats true.
they look very conformable. i think i may like the capris :D
but i want to see it in a different color.

I thought about the color thing, but black wouldn't pop and yellow with a black stripe would just be too Charlie Brown or old-banana-ish. White's good, contrary to everything I've ever said about white unis.

I thought about the color thing, but black wouldn't pop and yellow with a black stripe would just be too Charlie Brown or old-banana-ish. White's good, contrary to everything I've ever said about white unis.
oh no not yellow!
and i was thinking of the same design F5 got for day 2 unis
but with capris. black wouldnt stand out on most stages through out the season though youre right

Drkilluzionz I LOVE the top but I would have liked this uniform in black much better OR the white top with a skirt. Its just hard for me to get on board with the white pants. But i like the concept... just not in white

The top reminds me of the GA wedding themed uniform from 2002 (?) and I love it!

I would not mind seeing top gun back in skirts (like i6)

For that matter I would not mind seeing all cheerleaders back in skirts but thats just my opinion!

We have a black version...if I'm sure were not using them any time soon I'll post a pic

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ye2p1z

I personally thought they looked great.
My girls mostly train in capri length bottoms and after the first photos went up of this uniform I got texts from half of them with a picture incase I hadn't seen them. Much to the girls disappointment I doubt they will be getting them for their new uniforms as they have already been designed but I know the ones who generally compete individuals have asked if they could get them for training and for their individual as well.

Also should have pointed out that although I love them I don't think they would work for us as I think it would look different on an all girl squad and to be honest not all my seniors could pull it off quite the same as the top gun girls lol

love, love, love it!!!!! Only Top Gun can pull it off, we had a team in CA that had red capris and they were like ummm not cute, but these I LOVE!!!!

when they first walked onto the floor day one my first thought was what the heck ! top gun in capris and then when they all got onto the floor it looked like a team of just guys . With that being said i am not totally in love with them but I really like how threy look on he floor but I do agree with other people saying the pants would have looked better white just because of how tight they are you can see everything. But i did like them a lot !

Back