All-Star Top Gun New Worlds Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you like the new Uni?

• Total voters
With every new TG uniform, my first reaction is always surprise. This is followed by shock. After shock, many times I've decided I didn't like it. That is almost always followed by kinda liking it, followed by actually liking it. The final step is acceptance. Whether I like it or not, they always managed to pull it off.

For anyone who says that they create a long leg line....they don't. If they were full pants they would, but they stop just below the knee-cutting off the leg line and making the legs look shorter.
The tops are gorgeous. I love them! I would love to see them with a white skirt with some black and gold trim.

I guess we'll agree to disagree...

myself, I probably couldn't pull off the pants; however, the TG girls, none of them seem to be anywhere over 100 lbs...all with 6 packs...needless to say I think they looked stunning on them. especially when they twist.

One year TG is in tube tops, straps and socks that make their shoes looks like boots, esssentially the Miami strip to now super conservative capris? I'm not a fan of the capris.

I loved the unis the second I saw them. Typically, the "athletic" uni is boring to me. I'm a fan of bling and sparkle - I'm FAMEous, what can I say? But TG made me love athletic, white unis. I didn't see any camel toe, and I tried not to stare at crotches, but the girls that walked in front of me looked amazing in every way. Y'all did "different" perfectly, as far as I'm concerned!

I could never really decide if I liked them or not. I thought they looked more like a dance costume than a cheerleading uniform, but the girls certainly looked fierce in them. Not something just any team could pull off either so not much chance of a bunch of teams racing out to duplicate the look. I'm sure my "old lady" is going to show here, but I couldn't stop wondering what they were wearing under those things. Either way, I guess they achieved what they were striving for, we're here talking about them.

Drkilluzionz I LOVE the top but I would have liked this uniform in black much better OR the white top with a skirt. Its just hard for me to get on board with the white pants. But i like the concept... just not in white

The top reminds me of the GA wedding themed uniform from 2002 (?) and I love it!

I would not mind seeing top gun back in skirts (like i6)

For that matter I would not mind seeing all cheerleaders back in skirts but thats just my opinion!

I think the uniforms were kind of a middle finger to anyone that said there uniforms were too skimpy in the past (which I completely agree with).... Personally I don't like the uniforms the girls would look 20x better with shorts or a skirt

Back