All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New member but not only reads the boards and has actually been directly involved. Imagine that. Google the information and You Tube the video. I have sat back a laughed my butt off at the majority of the stuff I have read.

I am not at all involved in this situation. I live in South Carolina. My cp is at a medium sized gym. She's a pretty talented 9 year old, but is hardly a sought after athlete. I just don't like slanderous and malicious remarks toward any one or business without just cause cause. I'm off today, caught up on my housework, so if you'd like to send me some links and explain why you feel the way you do, then I'll be happy to read it. Otherwise, I'm going to just resume my opinion that you are being hateful :(

So now I feel really bad about even starting this thread..... Sorry y'all!! I was just curious!!!

It is simple.

All Star Panthers was purchased by Rays. Larry (previously with Panthers) joined forces with Cori Davenport (Atlanta socialite) to begin Trintiy (Johns Creek HS (even deeper HS cheer drama with that) and some Panthers followed). Larry was 2011-2012 season. Things didn't work out. Cori brings on Gianni as director. Gianni isn't new to the business and has a following. Exatlly what a new gym needs. The new name Trinity and not caught up with the "legendary" Gianni. All the players have a long history once together, now apart, different colors...makes for good preseason chat!

I am not at all involved in this situation. I live in South Carolina. My cp is at a medium sized gym. She's a pretty talented 9 year old, but is hardly a sought after athlete. I just don't like slanderous and malicious remarks toward any one or business without just cause cause. I'm off today, caught up on my housework, so if you'd like to send me some links and explain why you feel the way you do, then I'll be happy to read it. Otherwise, I'm going to just resume my opinion that you are being hateful :(

Google it. I don't have a link to my experience within this situation. Also while you are there look up slander and malicious. I am not asking you to change your opinion just stating my experience.

Me being hateful is me making a comment stating "I am glad you are done with your housewoek and have time to play on Fierce Board. Me on the otherhand I am enjoying sitting by the pool will my house cleaner cleans my house." No, actually that wasn't being hateful, just stating a fact.

Google it. I don't have a link to my experience within this situation. Also while you are there look up slander and malicious. I am not asking you to change your opinion just stating my experience.

Me being hateful is me making a comment stating "I am glad you are done with your housewoek and have time to play on Fierce Board. Me on the otherhand I am enjoying sitting by the pool will my house cleaner cleans my house." No, actually that wasn't being hateful, just stating a fact.

Also, I never stated that I dislike Cori or Gianni or the dude behind the counter at QT.

Despite what EVERYONE seems to think WINNING is not EVERYTHING. My child cheered at Stingrays for one year and honestly had the time of her life, but that drive was just not what was right for our family. She went from and undefeated season on Stingrays Teal to a Season at GA Heat on Small Sr 5 with an up and down season and a top 20 finish at Worlds with a team full of kids who had never cheered Sr level 5 before but she didn't walk around sad and wishing she had still been at Rays because she was happy where she was then too. Rays is an AMAZING program and she wouldn't trade that year for anything but their success does not mean that everyone should go there and the rest of the programs are useless.

And this is the GREAT thing about have a bazillion gyms here in the greater Atlanta area! We get to CHOOSE! I have many friends who all cheer with several gyms. Our gym doesn't work for them and theirs doesn't us. The fact we have a choise is what is so great about this area.

At the end of every practice and competition I always ask my cheerleader "Did you have a good time?" until her answer is "NO" then I am fine where we are.

Yeah I just found the ad in the ATL cheer magazine

gga.jpg

I am just really curious about this program and how GA got involved with it...

Maybe new "PR" people? Seems every gym is stepping up their game.

Also, I never stated that I dislike Cori or Gianni or the dude behind the counter at QT.

And that right there confirms all suspicions I had about you.... Furthermore, not that I even know who Cori is but saying she is dramatic and needs a hobby leads all reasonable and intelligent people to believe that your feelings toward this lady are not fond ones.... But perhaps you should have your housekeeper fetch you another poolside drink while I find something more worth my time to discuss. ;)

Back