All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp mentioned in passing tonight, "Oh yeah, Gabi told me via Draw Something <that game that I have no patience for on my phone> that she's not at Top Gun anymore." I told her that she wasn't really playing Gabi Butler then LOL...She said she was, that they play all the time and that Gabi had mentioned she'd been working at a gym called Trinity in GA. Huh??? I'd been away from the boards since Worlds, I'm always very cheered out at the end of the season and need a little break from it all. I decided to come here to find information to show her she was crazy. Well, wow. Serves me right for taking a break. Serves me right for doubting my daughter's knowledge of all things cheer :rolleyes:

My cp mentioned in passing tonight, "Oh yeah, Gabi told me via Draw Something <that game that I have no patience for on my phone> that she's not at Top Gun anymore." I told her that she wasn't really playing Gabi Butler then LOL...She said she was, that they play all the time and that Gabi had mentioned she'd been working at a gym called Trinity in GA. Huh??? I'd been away from the boards since Worlds, I'm always very cheered out at the end of the season and need a little break from it all. I decided to come here to find information to show her she was crazy. Well, wow. Serves me right for taking a break. Serves me right for doubting my daughter's knowledge of all things cheer :rolleyes:
I wonder how she told her via draw something... She must be good! Haha:)

cljacks99 while yes, there are people on here speculating about the reason, I think the majority of us are more wondering why she won't just SAY that she's left TG. I don't care why she left. If it was supposed to be a big secret that'd be one thing, but the posts and the videos would indicate its the worst kept secret in cheer right now. Jeez - angel rice is doing a better job of being secretive about it and HER MOM works there.

I see your point. I just sometimes think the classy thing to do, to avoid backlash is to say nothing at all. I'd also like to throw in there, that Trinity could have done some major name dropping and advertised that they had big name cheerlebrities at the new gym. But instead, their advertisements I saw were pretty generic for a new program. I think that was a pretty classy approach too! I wish Trinity the very best of luck! For the love of the sport, and for the love of having great caliber competition, I welcome them. :)

The other thing most of us are confused about is that while yes, cheer is expensive and yes, people leave gyms all the time (lord knows my kids have seen their fair share of gyms), Trinity and Top Gun aren't exactly down the street from each other. So it's going to pique people's curiosity and of course they're going to wonder why she is going to a gym several hundred miles away. My kids aren't famous at all but you can bet if we suddenly started posting on Facebook that they were training at Fame NY people would say "Wait... don't you live in Chicago? Did you move? What's going on? Why are you in NY?" So it's natural that someone as well known as Gabi is going to spark questions with something like this.

Sorry that posted that way,......I see your point. I just sometimes think the classy thing to do, to avoid backlash is to say nothing at all. I'd also like to throw in there, that Trinity could have done some major name dropping and advertised that they had big name cheerlebrities at the new gym. But instead, their advertisements I saw were pretty generic for a new program. I think that was a pretty classy approach too! I wish Trinity the very best of luck! For the love of the sport, and for the love of having great caliber competition, I welcome them.

Trinity Athletics tweeted "MORE new faces last night and even more news to come! Just when you think you have us all figured out... Big news, just ahead! #StayTuned"

... Stop that.

And good luck with that. From what we saw last year on the mat they need A LOT of new faces. This year will be ran by a completely different director...same Atlanta socialite (owner) who needs a hobby. With her current ties to Atlanta Housewifes she isn't new to drama, real life and television.

Brand new member... Imagine that...

New member but not only reads the boards and has actually been directly involved. Imagine that. Google the information and You Tube the video. I have sat back a laughed my butt off at the majority of the stuff I have read.

Back