All-Star Uca Competition Performance Orders?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AshleeMarie said:
They are setting up an Event Results page that will be under the Events tab on the home page. This should be available in the next few days!

I'm not looking for results... I'm looking for performance orders

Performance orders are listed on the Varsity All Star website under the Events tab. You can find the event by filtering by date, Brand or using the advanced search option. Click on the event name and it will be in the pop up box. I don't know why UCA doesn't have it listed on their website in addition to the Varsity All Star site.

I still don't show that the line-up is posted, and I am 95% sure I am looking in the right spot. Anyone else have it?

We went to UCA a few weeks ago and it was ridiculous to get to the performance order. I had to go under school competitions, search for North Carolina and then click on the Carolina Championship and it was buried there, but you had to go through the site almost like you were registering a team. It was a total pain in the tail. Not user friendly at all. It took like 5 screens to get to it.

I'll be at the second UCA event we've planned and they still haven't posted the schedules on time......

i got an email today with the competition order.. but it's not posted anywhere on their website. The email said that an updated schedule will be posted online on Wed

Back