High School Uca High School Nationals 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dunbar dropped 2 in partner stunts and had some pyramid issues if I remember correctly.

Burlington township yesterday.... Totally fell apart in prelims. We're talking maybe 6 stunts fell

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Dunbar dropped 2 in partner stunts and had some pyramid issues if I remember correctly.

Burlington township yesterday.... Totally fell apart in prelims. We're talking maybe 6 stunts fell

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/QUOTE

Crap. I wanted them to win. Did Hunterdon central hit? I know those 2 where 1 and 2 yesterday and nobody really hit.

Videos are online at varsity.com for Super Varsity (prelims and semis) and Large varsity prelims!

Oh my God. I still can't believe it. Like, NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE can top that.

Unbelievable.

Our routine was clean with only .25 deductions but we didn't advance. Shows the importance of difficulty. We were very happy to have hit a great routine for ourselves and to have had such a great experience. We enjoyed some wonderful teams. I know Haverford went to finals!! CONGRATS to all!

Our routine was clean with only .25 deductions but we didn't advance. Shows the importance of difficulty. We were very happy to have hit a great routine for ourselves and to have had such a great experience. We enjoyed some wonderful teams. I know Haverford went to finals!! CONGRATS to all!
Great job!

Difficulty is SO important, but nothing can top the feeling of knowing you hit a fantastic routine. Congratulations to you and your girls.

Not sure if Davie county hit but they were really rewarding the attempt of difficulty and not cleanliness in divisions, we were one of maybe 6 teams that hit with no stunts coming down in our division but we 'fake full up' so we did not get credit for the skill at all in the difficulty score. It was an interesting weekend and very educational. If Burlington really dropped 6 stunts in prelims I am suprised they advanced them straight to finals, sorry but 6 is quite a bit. I love me some BT and they are great but there has to be some reward for being clean too. I think it is teaching kids that just throwing something is better then being clean.

Back