All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow, i totally thought Orlando should have gotten a bid. STUPID CHOICE UCA.. you'll regret it i bet :|

YAYYYY SPICE! Wish Orlando would've gotten paid :(

Thanks, we were hoping. We are proud of the two amazing performances they had - and thought they may have a chance, but since they decided the paid bids go to division winners thats how it went...

wow, i totally thought Orlando should have gotten a bid. STUPID CHOICE UCA.. you'll regret it i bet :|
I do not think it was a "stupid choice" on UCA's part. The teams that won paid bids did a great job, and just because it is not your favorite team, or the team that you thought deserved it the most, is not a reason to call it a stupid choice. This is one of my biggest pet peeves about cheerleading today.

They clearly stated before the competition that they would only be giving paid bids to division winners, which is why Orlando did not receive one. Regardless, Orlando did an excellent job and has two performances they can be proud of. They will still be at World's and will do another great job there I am sure! Fortunately it will not be a huge budget buster for this particular team to travel to World's either.

I do not think it was a "stupid choice" on UCA's part. The teams that won paid bids did a great job, and just because it is not your favorite team, or the team that you thought deserved it the most, is not a reason to call it a stupid choice. This is one of my biggest pet peeves about cheerleading today.

They clearly stated before the competition that they would only be giving paid bids to division winners, which is why Orlando did not receive one. Regardless, Orlando did an excellent job and has two performances they can be proud of. They will still be at World's and will do another great job there I am sure! Fortunately it will not be a huge budget buster for this particular team to travel to World's either.

its not my favorite team, orange is actually my FAVORITE <3 and they deserved to win.. i just think orlando really deserved a paid bid today :( thats all. but who knows, they might be going to another comp with achance.. we'll just have to see

I agree, Orlando deserved a paid bid. A lot of the teams did. If only there were more to go around! I think UCA did the best job of awarding the bids with what they were able to give, though. Unfortunately there are only so many of those coveted paid bids.

While I agree that it is nice to get a paid bid I would think that the people that need it the least are the florida teams..specifically orlando teams. Now of course I know you still have to pay for the package but it is much cheaper and less worrysome to get in your car and drive the 45 min to the park then fly across the country.

i kinda feel like smoke is sub-par, i watched the video and is it true that only one of their guys tumbles. imo if you are going to have guys they better be awesome cuz they stick out more. what was the percent per day cuz with all those mistakes day 1 it seems like an unbelievable comeback from 5th to 2nd

i kinda feel like smoke is sub-par, i watched the video and is it true that only one of their guys tumbles. imo if you are going to have guys they better be awesome cuz they stick out more. what was the percent per day cuz with all those mistakes day 1 it seems like an unbelievable comeback from 5th to 2nd

It was 20/80.
And to go from 5th to 2nd isn't that unbelievable, especially for them. Teams made wayyy bigger jumps in places at NCA. As far as the boys go tumbling is only a portion of the score sheet and their boys are some of the only ones that toss a stunt.

Back