All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably not. Ever since she posted minor's photos and phone numbers I have had a growing distaste for her antics. Some things just can't be erased

Then that explains your perception of her, unfortunately, for some I don't think CSP will ever move away from the microscope---that said, I think CSP is calling attention to the same things many coaches have been saying since the beginning of the year. While I don't always agree with her, I appreciate that she's willing to stand up and say something regarding the scoring issues this sport is facing. Given that my CP is nowhere near aging out, it's important that these issues get addresses for the longevity of the sport.

I think today was pretty spot-on.

I don't think Senior Elite had any other deductions outside of the legality issue, no?
Don't think so. Yesterday was pretty spot on, too. I could understand problems with the scoring discrepancies from comp to comp from a coach's perspective, but there hasn't really been any comps this year that I can think of (at least major ones) where the placements have been off.

Don't think so. Yesterday was pretty spot on, too. I could understand problems with the scoring discrepancies from comp to comp from a coach's perspective, but there hasn't really been any comps this year that I can think of (at least major ones) where the placements have been off.

How about Smoed and Peach at NCA day 1? If I went back through the comp threads I could probably find more.

Then that explains your perception of her, unfortunately, for some I don't think CSP will ever move away from the microscope---that said, I think CSP is calling attention to the same things many coaches have been saying since the beginning of the year. While I don't always agree with her, I appreciate that she's willing to stand up and say something regarding the scoring issues this sport is facing. Given that my CP is nowhere near aging out, it's important that these issues get addresses for the longevity of the sport.

Admittedly, I don't know what she has or has not been advocating for with scoring, nor do I know what the latest post in question is about, seeing as I do not have access to ASGA (anyone want to send me screen shots, please do, and maybe I'll change my opinion).

Is this the first time she is advocating (fighting?) for whatever the issue is? Because that is more so where my issue is, if that is the case (and since a minority of people know what she advocates for there, I'm guessing it could lead to more bitter opinions). She's only upset because it affected her flagship team (again, from where I'm looking in).

Frankly, yesterday when I found out about the deduction, I wondered how long it would be until some jabs were taken somewhere, or UCA was also off the schedule. But I didn't want to say anything because I only know what I've seen here.

Again, just food for thought as to why this can make some people have a distaste (especially coupled with the "outing" she did earlier this season--I still think that crossed a line).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about Smoed and Peach at NCA day 1? If I went back through the comp threads I could probably find more.
I was thinking mostly about Large Senior. I think Peach at NCA has been the only one that I questioned. Smoed had issues Day 1 at NCA so that one didn't confuse me at all.

Back