All-Star Veteran Versus New Posters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I ever found out my principal wrote fanfiction that I could have potentially read... :eek:
12stepCheermom I like you even more now hahaha
Hence the reason I was safely anonymous as a writer. That was a loooongtime ago before I was a principal, and where it was housed doesn't exist anymore online. Unfortunately, in my job, I don't get to be a "normal" person so it was all deleted a long time ago.

I have advice to ALL newbies....be honest...own up if you step in it...be real and you really need a good sense of humor...we really aren’t that bad ....if ya just be yourself and contribute.

I can agree with this statement.

I've seen this to a point. Especially with the "you can't sit with us" t-shirts. So you're a great poster on here and a wealth of knowledge in cheerleading. Unless your day job is cheerleading (which for many people on here it is and typical aren't on here to stir the pot, I did say typically there are exceptions) it doesn't matter much on Monday morning in school, work or the rest of the business world.

Don't feed the trolls!!!!!!

Other then that I've seen some great ideas, thoughts and contributions. I try to keep my posts positive, contribute good ideas and information.

So far as a newbie I think I've done ok. Oh and I try not to jump into a thread that I have no business being in.

Being a newbie i mostly scan through threads. When i post something it is quite rare and i hardly get shimmys (which isn't a deal). Being that I'm still fairly new i take caution and ease into conversations. I've seen people try to jump in and get attacked. That's not my style.

Back