Were You Expecting F5's Win?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Before Worlds, I thought that World Cup was going to dominate, seeing as they were so close to winning last year, so no, I wasn't expecting expecting F5 to win. After watching, I do think that F5 deserved it though

I love CEA and F5 so I didn't really care which one won, I would be happy. I don't know much about Shooting Stars, they're just not one of my favs, but I know their really talented too; so I knew whoever took home the title would deserve it. I know that CEA's stunts are amazing but F5's stunts are pretty great too! Lol. F5 definitely out-tumbles CEA. I know there was pressure for CEA to bring home the title again, but it was F5's year. They did amazing!

I love Sr. Elite with all my heart, but i realllyyy hope they change up their routine next year so it won't look like Senior Elite Revolution Repeat again! Haha.

LOVE ^^^ the revolution repeat!

looks like things that "are not broke" may need to be fixed.

So, I live in Greensboro, NC and go to GAC, but I live even closer to cheer extreme kernersville.. Home of Senior Elite(2010 world champs). From all the hype at school and from talking to a lot of my friends at extreme, I was totally expecting another world champion title from SE this year.. What were you expecting?
i was expecting f5 to win because wcss and cea already one and they did but honestly i hope maryland marlins takes the gold home in 2012

Definitely thought WCSS had the win this year seeing that F5 had a touch down day 1 and a bobble day 2...but i'm still happy they won! F5 and WCSS has so much talent on their team, its incredible!...so does CEA SE, but I felt like last year was just a bit boring...it was like a repetition of 2010, they barely changed anything! But who knows what the 2011-2012 season holds...gonna be crazyyyy at worlds!!!!!

I saw F5 a few times during the year and they were almost perfect every time. As good as the top 3 were, it's a coin toss sometimes. I'm sure all 3 thought they won.

tbh i didn't know what to expect. i just knew that it would be a battle between f5, wcss, and sr elite.

My eyes can only see teal once january starts, but I remember after I saw F5 perform in prelims, I even told the chat that I wouldn't mind them winning with CEA taking a graceful 2nd (still unsure about accepting this graceful 3rd I've been dealt though ;)). They just really came to play that weekend and they definitely deserved it. Plus, I am in love with the concept that next year brings. Never in history (well since 2005 at least) has Large Senior went through the season with a large chunk of world champions on every major competitors team (Stars 08,09; CEA 10, F5 11, Panthers 11). I think it will be the biggest year for EVERY large senior team. Especially since this might be the last year for it as a division at worlds, everyone's gonna want to go out as THE ultimate large senior team.

Wait, why might it be the last year for it as a division at Worlds!?

Wait, why might it be the last year for it as a division at Worlds!?
Haha fear not as I could be completely wrong. I just think their on a road that eventually leads to level 5 following in the footsteps of levels 1 through 4 by slimming from 36 to 32. With medium being added to worlds the large senior division will be slimmer than ever. Nothing is set in stone, but it's still a possibility.

i was deffff expecting it lol and if they hadnt my second choice woulda been stars.

Back