Were You Expecting F5's Win?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i thought F5 would win but I wanted CEA to take it. Love both teams, fans of both.
I wasn't a huge fan of CEA's routine this year, it reminded me a lot of last year's routine. but always love their pyramid.
I'm not a huge fan of WCSS but after watching their world's routine, they impressed me more than usual.
I was absolutely in love with F5's dance this year though and they deserved their win.
all 3 teams are very talented so expecting or not expecting F5 to win they deserved it!

Haha fear not as I could be completely wrong. I just think their on a road that eventually leads to level 5 following in the footsteps of levels 1 through 4 by slimming from 36 to 32. With medium being added to worlds the large senior division will be slimmer than ever. Nothing is set in stone, but it's still a possibility.

Ahh I see. :) thank you for explaining!

i love CEA but i really think that f5 gave it everything i love both teams... i would have liked to see CEA ahead of WCSS ( not trying to start anything just an opinion) i just thought CEA had more difficulty

I for sure thought any team would take it after day one but my gut told that F5 would for sure win! After watching all performances on the second day World Cup was definitely a close second so after their performance I knew it would be between Stars and F5! Im happy with the outcome though!! :D

Deffinitly thought F5 and WCSS whould be head and head for the victory.... But i must say from the first competition F5 competed at i saw greatness in them for ALL season long!

i think cea didnt get it because they didn't change their routine at all! i mean they we're amazing as always but their routine was almost identical as last year's , just different motions. same order. yawn :$

As soon as F5 hit the mat I knew they had it. The uniforms-the energy and they looked well put together! Good Job F5!!:)

i am a die hard cea fan i wasent impresed by f5 i thought in a way it was a cea copy look at it the two side stunts walking in from tumble like ceas flip over from tumble the fake 360 ball up that is a cea thing the full up to scorp bend to scale after the tick tocs in the pyramid the kick dive flip kinda stealling former world champ pyramid ideas to me f5 can be slopy cuz there fliers r twigs look at wcss they were amazing that poor kelsy tubled 5 times and she therew double double that didnt win cea threw standing bhs whip whip double 3 of them all taht and ashley hobbs therew souble bouble i no amddies stunt droped but looka ta all of that the team has been throught go watch their vids on youtube they are stronger than anyone world cup should gotten first to me sr. elite was worth second place im not hatin so dont hate it is what it is and it will be a grand battle next year at worlds stars want to strt up the 3 peat again sr.elite wants their title back and two teams after f5 each team in teh same arena will be a great battle

i am a die hard cea fan i wasent impresed by f5 i thought in a way it was a cea copy look at it the two side stunts walking in from tumble like ceas flip over from tumble the fake 360 ball up that is a cea thing the full up to scorp bend to scale after the tick tocs in the pyramid the kick dive flip kinda stealling former world champ pyramid ideas to me f5 can be slopy cuz there fliers r twigs look at wcss they were amazing that poor kelsy tubled 5 times and she therew double double that didnt win cea threw standing bhs whip whip double 3 of them all taht and ashley hobbs therew souble bouble i no amddies stunt droped but looka ta all of that the team has been throught go watch their vids on youtube they are stronger than anyone world cup should gotten first to me sr. elite was worth second place im not hatin so dont hate it is what it is and it will be a grand battle next year at worlds stars want to strt up the 3 peat again sr.elite wants their title back and two teams after f5 each team in teh same arena will be a great battle

not even commenting on the content, but i have to say this was the hardest post i think i've ever read...Punctuation and spelling CAN be your friend.

Back