OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Neither the costume nor her face matched..They song is called cry, yet, Maddie is smiling thru it all.
I think Abby's biggest issue with Chloe is, that more people love/like/adore Chloe and more people see Maddie as a brat and bigheaded. She wants people to love Maddie and hate Chloe....if i was Christi, I would Abby exactly what I think of her, her favorites and her studio and put my daughter somewhere she could flourish!
Well considering there seems to be more chloe lovers than maddie lovers, I guess all the competition between them has really made chloe better in the outcome.

Maddie is a beautiful dancer, just gorgeous! I think Chloe looks amazing on stage with her long legs and lean body. They are both terrific little dancers with bright futures for sure!

Neither the costume nor her face matched..They song is called cry, yet, Maddie is smiling thru it all.
I think Abby's biggest issue with Chloe is, that more people love/like/adore Chloe and more people see Maddie as a brat and bigheaded. She wants people to love Maddie and hate Chloe....if i was Christi, I would Abby exactly what I think of her, her favorites and her studio and put my daughter somewhere she could flourish!

That is actually what makes me think that Abby is not really like that to those 2 girls. There is no way that I would sit and let a coach make my child cry the way Abby has made Chole cry. I would be taking her somewhere else if a coach tried that.
With the way that they have created drama on this show for ratings I don't think it is too far fetched to believe that Abby doesn't treat Chole as bad when the cameras aren't around and if she does then shame on Christi for allowing it.

to be honest i dont think that abby is all that bad, ive seen video interviews with her and honestly i think she really does have the girls best interest at heart and most if not all of the drama is made up

to be honest i dont think that abby is all that bad, ive seen video interviews with her and honestly i think she really does have the girls best interest at heart and most if not all of the drama is made up

That is what I think. I think that Lifetime wants viewers interested and therefore Abby's attitude on the show is made to look much more intense then it truly is. I don't think she yells at them the way that she does on camera all the time. I cannot stand the "character" that she plays on TV but I am willing to bed she is different in person.

That is what I think. I think that Lifetime wants viewers interested and therefore Abby's attitude on the show is made to look much more intense then it truly is. I don't think she yells at them the way that she does on camera all the time. I cannot stand the "character" that she plays on TV but I am willing to bed she is different in person.
exactly google or youtube rather some of her interviews she seems well nice and sincere which sounds super weird to say lol

I kinda wish there was a little less DRAMAAAAA. It's constant the whole time… I would love a little more happy supportiveness, more dancing, anything to balance out the nonstop batshizzle crazypants. And Payton and Makenzie on the same team makes me realise even more why we need bottom age caps in cheer. It's just redonkulous seeing them dance together.

That is actually what makes me think that Abby is not really like that to those 2 girls. There is no way that I would sit and let a coach make my child cry the way Abby has made Chole cry. I would be taking her somewhere else if a coach tried that.
With the way that they have created drama on this show for ratings I don't think it is too far fetched to believe that Abby doesn't treat Chole as bad when the cameras aren't around and if she does then shame on Christi for allowing it.
I believe it's more shame on Christi....On twitter she is always giving inside edition on scenes during and after the show...Abby treats Chloe the way she does, because her mom allows it....If a coach talked to my child the way Abby does, I would pull her, even with all the bonds Chloe has made with the other girls, she could make new and better bonds with girls who aren't being put down and being turned against each other by their coach.

unfortunately Abby really is just like what she comes off as on TV. she has been for years. she plays favorites like no one i have ever met before and she yells...a lot. Christi stays there because Chloe is a title holder and if she leaves she loses her titles. also she has a contract right now and she is not allowed to leave.

I am 100% TEAM CHLOE! She is such a beautiful dancer and she has legs for days! She has so much more emotion when she dances than Maddie does. Maddie always has this stupid over-confident smirk on her face. She is so cocky I can't stand it. But I can't wait for tonight's episode :D

unfortunately Abby really is just like what she comes off as on TV. she has been for years. she plays favorites like no one i have ever met before and she yells...a lot. Christi stays there because Chloe is a title holder and if she leaves she loses her titles. also she has a contract right now and she is not allowed to leave.
I can't speak on everything, but I can speak on the titles. Some of the more prestigious titles (DEA, Jr. Miss of whatever chapter) require you to be with the dance teacher/studio,you won with, for the year of your reign. Other ones, (starbound, starpower-I believe Maddie won these during the shows), do not require you to stay with the studio/teacher for the year..You represent them at regionals and nationals. Chloe &Brook, have both won multiple prestigious titles, in fact, while Maddie has won more titles than Chloe, she has won far less important titles. It's kinda like a team going to poduck Nationals and winning 1st and bragging about it to a team that went to NCA Nationals and won 2nd...We all know which one gets you brownie points and which one makes us roll our eyes....Now while Chloe has these titles, in all of her titles, she has now crowned her successor and could leave without her titles being taking...Last season, she couldn't ,but she could leave now, without any issues...The only thing is that she wouldn't be on Dance Moms.

I can't speak on everything, but I can speak on the titles. Some of the more prestigious titles (DEA, Jr. Miss of whatever chapter) require you to be with the dance teacher/studio,you won with, for the year of your reign. Other ones, (starbound, starpower-I believe Maddie won these during the shows), do not require you to stay with the studio/teacher for the year..You represent them at regionals and nationals. Chloe &Brook, have both won multiple prestigious titles, in fact, while Maddie has won more titles than Chloe, she has won far less important titles. It's kinda like a team going to poduck Nationals and winning 1st and bragging about it to a team that went to NCA Nationals and won 2nd...We all know which one gets you brownie points and which one makes us roll our eyes....Now while Chloe has these titles, in all of her titles, she has now crowned her successor and could leave without her titles being taking...Last season, she couldn't ,but she could leave now, without any issues...The only thing is that she wouldn't be on Dance Moms.
Thanks for explaining that, you did it much better then i can! The contract i was talking about is actually with Dance moms, that is why she cant leave this year. Last year she couldn't leave because she was a title holder. The main reason Christi and Chloe have not left ALDC is because Chloe has been there since she was very young, Paige was in her first dance class and the relationship Chloe has with the other girls is irreplaceable.

Back