OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The videos of all their full solos from the competition shown on next weeks episode are all on youtube! Its maddie that falls

My boyfriend walked in when I was watching one of Brooke's solos and she was doing a neck stand (is that what they call it when she's on her, well, neck, and her whole body is over her head?) and he stares for a sec, looks puzzled then says "huh, she could poop on her head if she wanted" :eek: DIED!

I think Leslie is super staged..obviously she's dramatic but I kind of find it hard to believe someone is actually like that. Same with Jill.

Thats my problem with the show...you can tell a lot of it is fake and amped up. The rivalries with the girls, with Candy Apples, the way the moms talk to eachother- I'm sure the basis is real, but it just is starting to seem very fake. Like the massages? Come on.

Speaking of Kendall and Jill, I was looking through dance competition results online, because I'm semi-obsessed with this show, and accidentally revealed a spoiler that must be coming up later this season. PM if you want the link, but I won't post it here because I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

Really Jill? Cussing like a mad woman? I was getting so mad watching last night, haha I get so into it. But it annoys me because Jill said "yeah yeah it should be about the children". Well no obviously for you it's not, because Kendall wanted to dance, no matter what she was wearing, all she wanted to do was dance. And then heres Jill "No you can't dance because they wont let you wear what I brought for you"... well if you would have just came up with something like all the other moms, you wouldn't be in that situation. You tried to cheat your way, and look where it got you.

On another note... Chloe's mom is the next biggest designer, cause that outfit she made was SO ADORABLE.

Hahaha oh Kendall (& your mother) how I dislike you being part of the group. Not so much as a person I just didn't like it because the group was already fierce before you!

I love Maddie she is still my favorite!

I don't mind kendall, honestly I don't even notice her in the dances behind maddi, chloe, and brooke all the time. I just can't stand her mother...her mother wants so much for her but she can't see that shes ruining her daughters chance.

Back