OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks for explaining that, you did it much better then i can! The contract i was talking about is actually with Dance moms, that is why she cant leave this year. Last year she couldn't leave because she was a title holder. The main reason Christi and Chloe have not left ALDC is because Chloe has been there since she was very young, Paige was in her first dance class and the relationship Chloe has with the other girls is irreplaceable.
Oh, I forgot about the contract with lifetime...I understand the bonds she has with Paige and the others, but maybe because my daughter has always had to change studios, because of my husbands' job and she has always had amazing, healthy bonds with her coach and teammates...

I love that Brooke's back! Payton's face when she saw she was kicked out of the group was priceless! I was dying of laughter because she was so cocky and then all of a sudden it wasn't her face up there! I don't know why Jill is acting like she runs things. Just because Kendall is on the team doesn't mean she deserves anything and the way she was sucking up to her made me want to puke. Also, I didn't know that Melissa works at the studio for extra privates and special favors, and her and Abby are friends?! No wonder the other moms are upset! I asked this on twitter, but doesn't it seem like Mckenzie isn't even Maddie's sister? Melissa never really talks about her and you never see her and Maddie interact. The show makes it seem like she's an only child. They don't even look alike either! Love her though, she's my new favorite<333

I love that Brooke's back! Payton's face when she saw she was kicked out of the group was priceless! I was dying of laughter because she was so cocky and then all of a sudden it wasn't her face up there! I don't know why Jill is acting like she runs things. Just because Kendall is on the team doesn't mean she deserves anything and the way she was sucking up to her made me want to puke. Also, I didn't know that Melissa works at the studio for extra privates and special favors, and her and Abby are friends?! No wonder the other moms are upset! I asked this on twitter, but doesn't it seem like Mckenzie isn't even Maddie's sister? Melissa never really talks about her and you never see her and Maddie interact. The show makes it seem like she's an only child. They don't even look alike either! Love her though, she's my new favorite<333
that's kind of rude, she is a kid. Mackenzie is definitely Maddie's sister. FYI Chloe and Maddie competed solo's at starbound. Maddie came in first, Chloe in third. Chloe and Maddie also did a duet that took first place.

that's kind of rude, she is a kid. Mackenzie is definitely Maddie's sister. FYI Chloe and Maddie competed solo's at starbound. Maddie came in first, Chloe in third. Chloe and Maddie also did a duet that took first place.

I'm a kid too, not that much older than her, but what she said last week made me dislike her. What she said to in front of those girls was rude and I laughed because she got what she deserved. I know Mackenzie is Maddie's sister, but I'm just saying the show makes it seem like they aren't sometimes. I didn't talk about Chloe and Maddie...

I'm a kid too, not that much older than her, but what she said last week made me dislike her. What she said to in front of those girls was rude and I laughed because she got what she deserved. I know Mackenzie is Maddie's sister, but I'm just saying the show makes it seem like they aren't sometimes. I didn't talk about Chloe and Maddie...
the Chloe and Maddie part wasn't directed toward you i just didn't feel like making a new post. Payton is a very nice girl, the show made her seem like a brat and there was a lot more to the conversation then what you saw. I just don't think it is right that you laughed at her when she was crying.

the Chloe and Maddie part wasn't directed toward you i just didn't feel like making a new post. Payton is a very nice girl, the show made her seem like a brat and there was a lot more to the conversation then what you saw. I just don't think it is right that you laughed at her when she was crying.

Oh! I was so confused hahahaha nevermind. Maybe she is. I didn't laugh at her while she was crying, just that moment when she saw Brooke's face. I feel bad for her because her mom (and I feel like the show) messed with something I'm assuming she really wanted because Brooke is under contract, she can't just quit dancing and we knew that. I just thought that the drop in her face was funny because she was so cocky right before. I'm not a mean person, I don't laugh at someone at someone else's expense.

I found the videos on youtube for next weeks episode (of the actual dance numbers). They were in what looks like a high school gym. Not sure if people want them posted yet or if it should wait until next week.

Back