OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you are interested in being on YOUR OWN show, we are searching for enthusiastic moms and their talented cheerleaders for Cheer Moms! If you have questions, want to be considered or want more information on the show, let me know or email me at [email protected].

Can I just say I want this show back. I need me some Christi, Kelly, Holly and Melissa back. I need the girls back. I need Abby back. Heck I'll even admit I want Cathy back if it means I get this show back! Miami is not even a fraction of the original.
You and everyone else! The ratings for Dance Moms: Miami are substantially lower than those of regular Dance Moms. It hasn't even been making the ratings list since the premiere where it had regular Dance Moms as a lead in. Seems like it might be a one and done season. Give us crazy Abby or give us death!

Yep me too! It helps, but I think anxiety is a personality trait for me regardless. Panic attacks are terrible, but I have learned that relaxation breathing really helps!
i also have bad anxiety and do ALL of my treatments through breathing and natural stuff!

but cheer moms .. :|
sadly enough, i think we would give it all the viewers it needs

If you are interested in being on YOUR OWN show, we are searching for enthusiastic moms and their talented cheerleaders for Cheer Moms! If you have questions, want to be considered or want more information on the show, let me know or email me at [email protected].

I am confused by this....
Is this a Lifetime spin off from Dance Moms? Are they looking to follow kids at one gym or all over the country? I tried to find info on it online but nothing came up.....

alright hold on a tic, is it high school competitive cheerleading, or is it allstar cheerleaders in high school.. i think its allstar in high school but im just a little annoyed by the writing and capital letters annoy the heck outta me

alright hold on a tic, is it high school competitive cheerleading, or is it allstar cheerleaders in high school.. i think its allstar in high school but im just a little annoyed by the writing and capital letters annoy the heck outta me

I'm reading it to say high school competitive. So they compete for their high school. I don't believe this involves all stars.

Back