OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wish a coach would say something like that about my child, when she just competed under YOUR NAME!!!! I would be gone in a heart beat!

I could not believe Melissa and Abby after Chloe won! And on twitter, Christi said that Melissa said "How much did you guys pay for that to happen?" to the cameramen after Chloe won. Karma's a betch, Melissa! I must say, MacKenzie was ADORABLE and looks like she's improved so much, though!

HS Cheer tryouts were always March/April around Pittsburgh, and then all star is usually beginning of May. I'm sure they'll bring it into the plot later.

Anyone else think that after the way Melissa and Abby were talking about how Maddie should have got first place that she'll be on top of the pyramid again next week with the reason being something like that she accepted her third place so nicely or something? That's what I'm guessing is gonna happen. :rolleyes:

I enjoy the show but I really have a hard time taking it very seriously... Come on Candy Apples again with that little one running around?? And how many of you parents/coaches/directors sit right next to your arch nemisises EVERY COMP??
Season two has definitley turned to made for tv drama! I really enjoy the kids, I don't think they are that fake and they are definitley very talented! (exception little vivi....lol)

candy apples dance was good, but vivi just ran across the stage back and fourth. i can do that too -____-

the dance that abby lee put together was so good!

also i thought brooke tried out for FCA as well, maybe that will come later on in the season.
She did try out at FCA but it wasn't filmed...they did the school instead. That was my daughter's varsity squad at the football game. She was on camera for about 2 seconds! The "tryout" was done with the middle school squad in November. Very staged! I still enjoy watching though...its weird seeing people you know on TV.

I could not believe Melissa and Abby after Chloe won! And on twitter, Christi said that Melissa said "How much did you guys pay for that to happen?" to the cameramen after Chloe won. Karma's a betch, Melissa! I must say, MacKenzie was ADORABLE and looks like she's improved so much, though!

HS Cheer tryouts were always March/April around Pittsburgh, and then all star is usually beginning of May. I'm sure they'll bring it into the plot later.

She did try out at FCA but it wasn't filmed...they did the school instead. That was my daughter's varsity squad at the football game. She was on camera for about 2 seconds! The "tryout" was done with the middle school squad in November. Very staged! I still enjoy watching though...its weird seeing people you know on TV.

Yeah I was assuming that this was a November basketball cheer type try out...since this season was filmed in the Fall. I mean personally I wouldn't want to cheer basketball so Brooke must've really been itching to cheer

I could tell it was staged based on the catty/mean girl remarks the judges were making. Now I've judged many of high school and middle school try outs and I wouldn't dare say any of my discouraging thoughts out load...in front of the people trying out....while they are trying out....

Anyway. Fingers crossed Nia leaves for all star cheer.

the thing i hate the most about this show is that they don't show enough dancing!!!!!:mad: I went to watch Chloe at this competition and her solo was absolutely beautiful. it was amazing on the show too but it did not do it any justice! also, Maddie's solo was sooo fun to watch, she is a great jazz dancer and they didnt show enough of it on the show for you to see how good it really was! the group dance was my favorite they have done on the show, it was breathtaking! As for Melissa saying stuff to the producers...its true and it absolutely disgusts me.

Back