All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont like the top. it would be look better if the top are full white, not so clear. defenetly to much rhinestones... the panther is very cool

I'm In the minority but I actually like panthers uniforms. Not completely but they are quickly growing on me. I know I'm not a huge fan of the turtle neck/ giant panther covering the whole thing but I kinda like it. Maybe it's just because I like sparkles

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When I first saw panthers (It was a day or two ago that I saw that bright one- the one I saw was blurred out so that panther looked like a blob), I wasn't completely sold. I might have done a full-white top (instead of mesh stomach)..but it DOES slowly grow on you. I can only imagine how much they will sparkle.

I have a similar quality photo of cheetahs, but I want confirmation they're actually going to wear them before I post it.

34y8m0w.jpg

I actually love it! But that picture is killing me - why is her hair covering it???Why is it so blurry? :banghead: We waited this long and we couldn't wait 3 more minutes for hair up and someone with a better phone? :(

But I guess I'm in the minority - I like this sooooooooo much better than the old one!

Latest posts

Back