All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry it is so big! But stars new uniforms! Front and back view! :D
BI3Nzg-CAAQbkhn.jpg:large

BI3N8k4CQAAHc7m.jpg:large
Loveeee

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I guess these uniforms only really have to make it through one season. These sheer illusion fabrics are delicate no matter how careful you are. I guess they should make it through at least one season but keep a glue gun and extra crystals handy. As a mom I would love it more if it could last at least two seasons. ;)

Stars uniform, oh my! So so so pretty! I would kill for a uniform like this! So clean and I feel like it would suit anyone.

Panthers on the other hand....hmmm.....I feel like it would have been better without the mesh over the stomach, just a full white top. OR possibly just have the panther without the mesh at all, sort of like how the Wooward uniforms are. For me, I feel like the white is a bit weird, but that might just be because everyone's so used to them in darker colours. Blue Cat says they're beautiful under lights, so I'm keen to see it on stage to see if it changes my mind. BUT I love the glitz! :)

Cheer athletics posted a better pic of panthers uniform on Instagram. I would post it but the app told me I couldn't do that haha. I am officially In love with panthers <3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Still not 100% loving Panthers uniform, however that picture does make it look better than the previous one.
I think the fact that the Panthers are so crazy tan that the mesh sections just look really odd. This would look great on a pale person... but this is Worlds, the chances of that are slim to none ;)

Back