All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

33e7vvs.jpg

Hopefully we'll get a better picture later.

Dont like the new panther uniform...i think...maybe i just need to get used to it. But i feel like its too much elements mixed togheter making it look like an outfit to wear for carnaval in brazil...:s

This may just be the future of cheerleading uniforms...if one day USASF decides ALL teams must wear full tops. A version of the above uni is what we will be seeing. These are tasteful, pretty and definitely innovative...and unique enough that I need to digest for awhile. I am concerned with what it will look like on athletes with different complexions. This girls legs are tan...and it seems to work? So maybe I am over thinking it.

Many many months ago....I predicted that if USASF decided that their current uniform code for youth and juniors went into effect across the board they could possibly live to regret it. Not in this uniforms case but think about how absolutely sexy and scandalous a uniform could be if being cover in mesh was the big requirement. I am surprised that a gym like Top Gun who is known for pushing the limit hasn't come out with a uniform of sheer mesh and and a shell to cover breasts...ala mermaid. LOL

If it wasn't a full top and just had the panther on the top it would look better. Maybe after awhile it will grow on us. Maybe. And if the girls like it then at least they do because they're the ones who have to wear it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am obviously biased, but the Panther uniform looks beautiful on the floor under the lights in a routine. We love it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I do like it and I look forward to seeing it on the floor. I just hope (if this does become a trend) other gyms can achieve a tasteful look using sheer illusion fabric successfully.

Back