All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^*plays church organ*

Preach.

That awkward moment when they promote a "family atmosphere" when there are minors drinking minutes away from the event in their rooms.

Not over 21 open team kids. HS kids. Who may or may not be rooming with 12 year-olds. Ponder that for a minute.

No butt smacking??? I think Usasf has sunk to an all new low. We got over age kids on teams and nothing happens. Sandbaggers? Nada. Kids competing for 2 different programs in the same day? Jamfest says ok!!!

But , nobody better butt slap each other or DEDUCTION.

Did it ever occur to Varsity that these kids can't talk/breathe 45 seconds into these routines? How does it hurt the Allstar image for them to pat their flyer on the butt to say "you've got this" ?

Maybe before we worry about harmless butt smacks we could control the drinking, partying and sex that runs rampant at the Allstar resort. There, I said it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Totally agreed....now if I could just get your last two sentences out of my head LOL...

^^^*plays church organ*

Preach.

That awkward moment when they promote a "family atmosphere" when there are minors drinking minutes away from the event in their rooms.

Not over 21 open team kids. HS kids. Who may or may not be rooming with 12 year-olds. Ponder that for a minute.
While I don't like to think about it, I have seen first hand the craziness that happens at the All Stars. Our coach has made it ABSOLUTELY clear that those type of behaviors will not be tolerated and if it does happen, that athlete will be dismissed...no questions asked. So far, our team athletes have not tested him on this. My CP is 15 and I try to get her to watch out for the younger girls so that she is so busy/preoccupied with them, that she opts out of a lot of the shenanigans. I stress to her that these younger girls are away from their parents during a really stressful time and they need a little bit more understanding and attention down there.

No butt smacking??? I think Usasf has sunk to an all new low. We got over age kids on teams and nothing happens. Sandbaggers? Nada. Kids competing for 2 different programs in the same day? Jamfest says ok!!!

Did it ever occur to Varsity that these kids can't talk/breathe 45 seconds into these routines? How does it hurt the Allstar image for them to pat their flyer on the butt to say "you've got this" ?

Maybe before we worry about harmless butt smacks we could control the drinking, partying and sex that runs rampant at the Allstar resort. There, I said it.

Artie.gif

Anyone have a copy of the deduction sheet handy? Sometimes my computer won't load me the USASF website. I think it knows how I feel about this tomfoolery.

That last one..... ARE YOU SERIOUS? I hate how we try so hard to bring up the image of cheer and people still insist on behaving like that, SMH.

Back