All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Email they sent me last night

Dear Erin,
As you are aware, the Worlds Video On Demand System experienced a service interruption at the end of the first day of competition. The USASF Video Support Team deeply regrets the inconvenience this has caused to a wonderful event.
With the support of our entire staff, the VOD system is again operational and stronger than ever, and we are looking forward to a fantastic final two days of action.
All of the videos of the teams that competed during the time of the blackout are now available as Video On Demand so you can catch up on your favorites.
Please enjoy the rest of the 2013 USASF Cheer and Dance Championships with the improved live stream setup.
Sincerely,
USASF Video Support Team

Visit our FAQ page!
worlds.usasf.net/faq
I have my doubts...

Email they sent me last night

Dear Erin,
As you are aware, the Worlds Video On Demand System experienced a service interruption at the end of the first day of competition. The USASF Video Support Team deeply regrets the inconvenience this has caused to a wonderful event.
With the support of our entire staff, the VOD system is again operational and stronger than ever, and we are looking forward to a fantastic final two days of action.
All of the videos of the teams that competed during the time of the blackout are now available as Video On Demand so you can catch up on your favorites.
Please enjoy the rest of the 2013 USASF Cheer and Dance Championships with the improved live stream setup.
Sincerely,
USASF Video Support Team

Visit our FAQ page!
worlds.usasf.net/faq
I have my doubts...

Aaaand I only have the mobile version so no no video on demand for me. My nodes better work all day or they better give me their personal nodes!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got my nodes and I am ready!

Does anyone know if switching between Milk House and Jostens means you have to switch/gain new nodes?

I'm currently on Milk House for large senior finals, but my team competes later in IO5 in Jostens - I better be able to get a node and watch that!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It all depends on how they set it up. If you get assigned a node when you login OR you get a node when you launch the stream. My guess is the nodes are assigned when you start the stream. So if you pause or switch streams you are re-acquiring a node.

Moral of the story is don't pause unless you have to and don't switch streams unless you want to take the chance. #somuchpressure

Can you log in on two devices with your same log in? This way yo have two nodes and just keep it streaming on both.

just a thought

ETA - or do the tab thing King just suggested

Can you log in on two devices with your same log in? This way yo have two nodes and just keep it streaming on both.

just a thought

ETA - or do the tab thing King just suggested

I haven't tried the two devices thing, but it would seem dumb if they allowed that. Everyone could share one login. But stranger things have happened.

Back