All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay well, they don't consistantly throw so im just gonna stop arguing.. i think calis the best tumbling by far but thats just wat i think... and as for ICC having majority standing tumbling to doubles, thats a joke cuz at wsf i saw 4 minus the 6 two to whip doubles so thats 10... not majority, even on a small team

tg has plenty of time to work on consistency of a few standing tumbling passes. by worlds, everything will be harder, better, fiercer.

RoyalHighness said:
tg has plenty of time to work on consistency of a few standing tumbling passes. by worlds, everything will be harder, better, fiercer.
couldnt this be said about ALL the teams going to worlds though?

but they are so amazing and they are going to have harder skills, get better, and be fiercer than cali by then.
in my opinion.

please keep clinging to that raft. I love when people write stuff like that. As if top gun is the only team in the country that is going to work their butts off not only to maintain the skills they attain but to gain more. Yep. Everyone may as well stop working now huh?

seeing as how there is only 3 legit teams in this division, to be more direct only two. Cali and Tg, Personally tg always brings but cali is always right there. TG has it.

i wouldnt say theyre the only legit teams in the divison CEA and ICC isnt done!!!!! things will change. theres no one that has it for sure its up in the airr

I'm glad some of you don't judge and I hope you never try to b/c I feel some companies will just laugh at you.

Drkilluzionz said:
I'm glad some of you don't judge and I hope you never try to b/c I feel some companies will just laugh at you.
Haha thank you Cory some of these statements are getting ridiculous, at least they're entertaining though? :headspin:

i feel like this whole TG and cali thing is getting all katty lmfao. but in the end imo its gonna be down to only TG and cali, it was like that last year to i feel like. i just dont feel like ICC or CEA as that edge to be considered a TRUE unlimited coed like TG and cali.... and who knows who's gonna win but theirs no point in saying a TG is gonna win just because of them always "being on top" or just because their TG. cali has a fair shot just like every other team in the division.

I'm really not sure how you can say that they were the only teams in that decision last year when cea beat Cali Day one and then messed up day two and it's not even cheersport or NCA time no real routine is out nor will they be out untill latter.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back