All-Star Wsf Liberty Bell Challenge April 10th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

awww thank you sooo much!! they ahve been working so hard this season! That really means a lot!!!

yes they have ashley and they have have overcome so many obstacles they are a true team i looked up the scores and they outscored all level 5 teams except sjs junior 5 couldnt be more proud of this team i really feel that at this point they can handle anything that is thrown at them

yes they have ashley and they have have overcome so many obstacles they are a true team i looked up the scores and they outscored all level 5 teams except sjs junior 5 couldnt be more proud of this team i really feel that at this point they can handle anything that is thrown at them

I know Im so excited for them!! they truely are a high class team! I love every single one of them!!!!

its varsity scoring so its grid and if you max out your level i guess its possible to outscore higher levels it does seem strange though

I just want to say for the record all 3 teams in Jr 4 hit amazing routines, nearly all perfect it was anyones for the taking. No one could predict who was taking what, the talent and skill levels on the teams were awesome. Congrats to everyone who let it all on the mat yesterday. :)
every one did great in junior level 4 yesterday! rocket elite and all star one were large junior 4 and star was small junior 4. we really had no idea who was going to win especially since we were a small team !!!!!!!!

every one did great in junior level 4 yesterday! rocket elite and all star one were large junior 4 and star was small junior 4. we really had no idea who was going to win especially since we were a small team !!!!!!!!
I know I wish we were in our own divisions! Other teams we bythemselves..lol oh well you guys rocked it out

Latest posts

Back